Click column header to sort
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative tasks. This position demands an exceptionally high level of organizational skills to balance many projects with varying degrees of priority.
The Director of Analytics strategizes for the clinical informatics and quality division and provider network in meeting the goals including but not limited to analysis of population health metrics, network clinical, financial, utilization, and patient satisfaction in support of the optimization of DHMSO's performance relative to value-based contracts. The Director will lead a team to provide and strategize results for hands on data science and analytics functions for DHMSO leadership, day-to-day oversight of the population health analytics team members and collaborate with DHMSO leadership and provider network to achieve organizational goals.
*Depending on qualifications a candidate may be hired on as an End User Technician I, II, III, or IV.
End User Technician I
Provides desktop hardware setup and basic support for the user community. Works on one or more functional applications and performs work that tends to be entry level technological and business function complexity. Responsible for desktop hardware support to the user community for functional area(s) and ensures reliability of the devices
End User Technician II
The End User Technician II provides desktop hardware support for the user community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity. Responsible for desktop hardware support to the user community for functional area(s) and ensure reliability of the devices.
End User Technician III
Provides the desktop hardware deployment and implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional programs or projects and/or provides support for the user community with high complexity. Responsible for working with customers in the support, maintenance and deployment of desktop hardware as well as the information support processes.
End User Technician IV
The End User Technician IV provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems.
End User Technician I
- Responds to incidents, executes diagnosis, and performs incident resolution for those requiring low to moderate complexity; utilizes knowledge management. Escalates issues when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests via the Service Management application. Fulfills request of low to moderate complexity utilizing repeatable documented procedures. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- May handle facility logistics including hardware receiving and maintenance of equipment depot. Enters appropriate data into the device asset management system and the knowledge management system.
- Receives necessary information or training to perform basic troubleshooting, installation, upgrades and fixes for new and current devices. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- May perform data operations functions, data entry, backup tape changes or other responsibilities as necessary to ensure the successful day-to-day operations.
- Maintains awareness of and adheres to Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Interacts daily with the user community as it relates to Incident Management and Request fulfillment.
- Maintains understanding and adherence to policies and procedures and may provide input to creation or modification of policies.
End User Technician II
- Provides desktop hardware support for the user community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity.
- Performs troubleshooting for moderate to high complex hardware, software and system problems. Acts as subject matter expert for at least one device type.
- May be assigned to one or more projects as a project team member.
- Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity.
- Utilizes previous experience to reach resolution and will contribute to knowledge management system(s). Escalates issues when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests received via the Service Management application. Fulfills requests of moderate to high complexity. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assists in the maintenance of and enters appropriate data into the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and troubleshoots problems with desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile carts, printers and peripherals, including deployment of new devices. Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end-user experience and takes corrective action. Participates in low complexity local and enterprise projects. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- Performs proactive maintenance on devices. Participates in the 'smart hands program to assist other IT functional areas when needed.
- General knowledge of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and always works within those metric
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Problem Management.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Contributes to new or modified policies.
- Provides guidance, training and problem solving assistance to other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
End User Technician III
- Provides the desktop hardware deployment and implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional programs or projects and/or provides support for the user community with high complexity.
- Performs troubleshooting for highly complex hardware, software and system problems for multiple device types.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member. Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more areas.
- Responds to incidents, diagnoses and resolves complex problems and provides guidance to other team members. Contributes to knowledge management database for problem reporting and resolution. Escalates issues when necessary. Integrates with problem management and performs root cause analysis when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests of high complexity. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and participates in the advanced troubleshooting and deployment of new devices, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Provides feedback on technical process issues to improve overall service delivery. Participates in local and enterprise projects of low to moderate complexity. May coach and advise other team members. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- Exhibits knowledge of advanced desktop services skills. Ability to work closely with cross-functional IT teams on complex issues. Continues to build solid understanding of processes, procedures, and Dignity Health standards.
- May assist in the development of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with multiple Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment and Problem Management, and Project delivery on small to medium size project.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Develops new or modifies existing policies.
- Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
End User Technician IV
- Provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems.
- Leads the team in troubleshooting of highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
- Works or coordinates on multiple projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes a team leader. Acts a subject matter expert for multiple areas.
- Oversees the End User Services team to ensure customer and production support needs are achieved.
- Diagnoses and resolves highly complex issues and provides guidance to other team members. Leads team in problem resolution activities.
- Works with leadership to develop strategies for problem reporting and resolution to be used by both the customer and team.
- Responds to customer requests of high complexity, typically requiring high-level customer service to facility administration and/or VIPs. Interacts with customers and business stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner. Generates activity and status reports. Oversees the request fulfillment functions of the team.
- Ensures the accuracy of information input in the device asset management system. Oversees the team knowledge management contributions and identification of critical knowledge, availability and use.
- Leads the team in assigning issues, troubleshooting, and deployment of new devices, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Works with Site Directors and project leaders to staff and execute moderate to highly complex, enterprise solutions.
- Serves as an escalation and issue resolution point for team members. Coordinates with facility and IT leadership regarding readiness and delivery issues.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of all aspects of desktop services, utilizes advanced principles to deliver End User Services support to their customers and to advice and mentor team members. Extensive understanding of Dignity Health processes, policies, procedures and standards, and ensures team compliance.
- Interfaces with customers on Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and monitors and reports on deviations. Ensures proper monitoring and reporting of OLA deviations.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works consistently with all levels of the Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment, Problem Management and Project Delivery of medium to highly complex enterprise scale projects. Seeks opportunities for improvement in adherence to OLA's and Customer Satisfaction.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Ensures team understanding and adherence to those policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates leadership through team motivation, coaching, mentoring, and delegating.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The System Administrator II provides evaluation and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements. Works beyond the routine utilizing specialized knowledge and analysis of multiple variables. Has a comprehensive understanding and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments. Effort and activities are divided between maintenance and support of existing environments, and implementation tasks. Project assignments can be large in scope but are typically of medium complexity.
What We’re Looking For:
- Provide exceptional customer service to DHMSO end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of DHMSO IT.
- Perform daily production support activities
- Participate in team on-call rotations.
- Perform patching and code deployments across all environments
- Participate in projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing software solutions.
- Coordinate implementation and support efforts between ETS and other DHMSO IT teams.
- Provide oversight and facilitation of the DHMSO IT change management process as it applies to the System Administration team.
- Perform source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
- Perform source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
- Provide ownership of technical issues within the System Administration group.
- Assist with strategic planning activities (capacity planning, process improvement, maintenance, upgrade and end-of-life planning, roadmap development).
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Build new test and production environments on existing or new hardware as required.
- Assist with the design and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across all ETS platforms.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement scripted solutions.
- Assist with the implementation of a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning effort.
- Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics
- Perform technical mentoring and cross training with other team members.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge & expertise with DHMSO business processes and routines.
Conducts medical reviews for necessity, level of care, and benefit reviews rendered in the inpatient and outpatient setting to ensure the patient receives the highest level of care. Coordinates with providers, provider staff, and hospital staff, patients and patient family members to establish an appropriate level of care.
- Responsible for meeting all of the DHMSO Job Standards described below.
- Plans for and ensures that all post discharge care is coordinated appropriately according to the needs of the patient and ensures continuity of care.
- Conducts prior authorization review on all services that require nurse review.
- Travels to various hospital within established areas to conduct patient visits.
- Analyzes inpatient clinical data and conducts skill nursing facility level of care review on a concurrent basis. Refers cases that do not meet the criteria to the Medical Director and UM committee and assists in coordinating the review process.
- Refers known or suspected problems of under-utilization or over-utilization or inappropriate scheduling of services to the attention of the Medical Director, UM Committee and Quality Management Department. Examples include avoidable bed days, inappropriate admissions and delayed procedures.
- Provides technical support and serves as resource to PCP and specialists offices, providers, and members regarding healthcare needs and authorization process.
- Ensures identification of patients and maintenance of information regarding high risk/high cost utilizers such as ESRD patients, long-term care patients, third party liability patients and transplant candidates. Identifies ways in which UM process impacts other departments internally as well as external customers and works to facilitate effective interactions.
- Collects in-depth information about a patient’s situation and function. Identifies individual needs and develops comprehensive case management plan to address patient needs. Creates plans that are action-oriented and time-specific. Monitors care to ensure plan is achieving desired outcome, and makes revisions as needed to affect outcome. Utilizes all relevant sources of information to ascertain the efficiency to the plan.
- Coordinates all discharges from inpatient and skilled nursing facilities.
- Makes outbound calls to patients according to care management queue assignment and care management policies and procedures.
- Tracks barriers to appropriate inpatient and SNF utilization according to policy and procedure.
- Attends Utilization Management and/or Quality Management meetings as needed.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or administration.
RN, Registered Nurse, California License, Managed Care, Hospital, Quality Management, QM, Quality Assurance, QA, Supervisor, Manager, UM, Utilization Management, Inpatient, Outpatient, CM, Case Management #QMNurse
The Medical Director is responsible for providing clinical expertise and business direction in support of medical management programs to promote the delivery of high quality, constituent responsive medical care. Provides technical expertise in medical management by direct decision making in the areas of: preauthorization, concurrent review of hospitalized patients, discharge planning, complex case and chronic care management. This position is responsible for all UM and QM activities including, but not limited to developing clinical guidelines, measuring adherence to guidelines, and communicating utilization and quality concerns on specific cases to the provider network.
The Population Health Analyst supports DHMSO population health initiatives by analyzing and compiling data from multiple systems and presenting the analysis in a meaningful format. The analysis will cover many areas of health care data including clinical, quality and financial. The Population Health Analyst has an understanding of population health analytics, and an understanding of clinical and claims based data systems and measures. This position will use DHMSO claim data warehouse, population health tools, electronic health record, and other reporting systems to provide clinical and claims related reporting and analytics. The Population Health Analyst will provide support for data integrity and data validation in the production of data that drives operations, financial and quality queries.
The Quality Management Nurse provides direct local service area support to the Clinical Integration (CI) program. The QM Nurse reports to the SCQCN Executive Director and is an employee of Dignity Health Managed Services Organization. The QM Nurse provides local support to the CI Program through continuous interaction and education with the participating physicians and mid-level providers, as well as hospital QM staff.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a key interface and liaison for the local participating physicians through collaboration with the Executive Director, physician practice liaison, and other key members of the SCQCN leadership team.
- Responsible for physician education and training on processes and workflow related to clinical initiatives undertaken as a part of the CI Program, including CPTII and HCPCS coding, documenting quality data in paper and electronic charts, and reporting via the dashboard. This requires travel to provide on-site training in physician offices.
- Working closely with Physician Practice Liaison to provide physician office staff education regarding support for physician in implementing clinical initiatives undertaken within the physician’s area of specialty.
- Collaborate with Physician Practice Liaison by developing proficiency in understanding quality data extracts and reporting.
- Collaborate with the Physician Practice Liaison in analysis, monitoring and interpretation of ambulatory clinical quality data, using dashboard reports.
- Provide one-on-one education on use of dashboard reports and other communications as appropriate to identify potential improvements and assist physicians in understanding methods and processes required to achieve measurable results.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and SCQCN Chief Medical Officer (CMO)/Medical Director in preparing analyses, as well as monitoring, interpreting, and educating on results of clinical (ambulatory and hospital) quality, cost and utilization data.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating physician compliance and performance with quality standards, as identified in weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and provide feedback to the Executive Director.
- Perform patient chart review to reconcile quality reporting results with chart documentation, using a sampling methodology approved by the Board of Managers.
- Provide Executive Director with support on performance improvement and development of remediation plans at the local service area level.
- Support marketing and communications with materials relating to disease management programs.
- Attend local quality management committee meetings, if requested by the Executive Director.
- Assists the Executive Director with other duties as assigned.
Evaluates, develops, and coordinates social care plans to meet the needs of patients and their families. Provides crisis intervention and assists families in understanding the implications and complexities of a patient’s medical condition and on-going care needs.
Arizona Care Network (ACN) is a clinically integrated physician network and is a Dignity Health and Abrazo Health (Tenet) physician collaboration. The Senior Population Health Analyst supports ACN’s population health initiatives by analyzing and compiling data from multiple systems and presenting the analysis in a meaningful format. The analysis will cover many areas of health care data including clinical, quality and financial. The Senior Population Health Analyst has an understanding of population health analytics, and an understanding of clinical and claims based data systems and measures. This position will use ACN’s claim data warehouse, population health tools, electronic health record, and other reporting systems to provide clinical and claims related reporting and analytics. The Senior Population Health Analyst will provide support for data integrity and data validation in the production of data that drives operations, financial and quality queries.
The System Engineer II will provide operational support in addition to evaluation and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements. Works beyond the routine utilizing specialized knowledge and analysis of multiple variables. Has a comprehensive understanding and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments.
The utilization review LVN uses clinical judgement in providing utilization management services. The focus is to provide high quality, cost-effective care which will enable patients to achieve maximum medical improvement while receiving care deemed medically necessary.
As a part of the Utilization Management team the Utilization Review RN is a member of the Care Coordination team. The goal of care coordination is to assist in managing care, cost, and outcomes across the continuum of patient care as it relates to acute inpatient stay and post-acute facility stay. The Utilization Review RN Coordinates continuing care/outside services for value based risk members (HMO members) in collaboration with the hospital and primary care physician. The Utilization Review RN is responsible to repatriate stable members from nonmember facilities in the emergency department and inpatient setting. This role monitors the patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities and out of network admissions using InterQual and makes assessments regarding appropriate lengths of stay. The process also involves screening for appropriateness of care and talking to the outside physicians to establish stability to and appropriateness of transfer. The Utilization Review RN coordinates and promotes an appropriate post-hospitalization treatment plan and evaluates effectiveness. The position possesses proficient knowledge of evidenced based criteria such as Interqual to review for appropriate care. The implementation of sound clinical, fiscal, and operational strategies is critical to the continued delivery of quality services. Care coordination principles provide an opportunity to balance care with cost. The Utilization Review RN interacts with multiple disciplines to assure high quality, cost efficient care utilizing available resources for Dignity Health members.