Click column header to sort
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative tasks. This position demands an exceptionally high level of organizational skills to balance many projects with varying degrees of priority.
The Finance Business Analyst II's serve as the internal consultants between the business and the Finance Department. They provide analysis and evaluation of business data, processes, and define report and data requirements. They will perform quality checks to confirm positive data integrity of reports, dashboards and data extracts. When data anomalies are identified, Business Analyst II's collaborate with the business and finance team to correct and provide accurate, actionable information. As the internal consultants, Business Analyst II's develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and bridge the gap with the Finance department identifying opportunities to improve, develop, maintain and continuously monitor business performance.
Business Analyst II's serve as the internal consultants between the business, Information Services and Technology. They provide analysis and evaluation of business data, processes, and define report and data requirements. As the internal consultants, Business Analyst II's develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and bridge the gap with Information Services identifying opportunities to improve, develop, maintain and continuously monitor business performance.
The Finance Business Analyst III serves as the internal consultant between the business and Finance department. They provide high-level analysis and evaluation of business data, processes, and define report and data requirements. They will perform quality checks to confirm positive data integrity of reports, dashboards, and data extracts. When data anomalies are identified, the Business Analyst III collaborates with the business and finance team to correct and provide accurate, actionable information. As the internal consultants, the Business Analyst III develops relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and bridge the gap with the Finance department, identifying opportunities to improve, develop, maintain and continuously monitor business performance.
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) position, is an office based position located at Barrow Neurological Institute, on the St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center Campus. This position will report directly to the BNI Clinical Research Organization (CRO) Program Manager. The CRA position will independently be responsible for clinical monitoring activities and overall project administration to oversee the progress of multi-center, investigator initiated, or industry sponsored clinical studies throughout the United States and Canada. The CRA will travel to assigned clinical research sties to conduct approx. 25-30 clinical trial monitoring visits each year, and will also complete remote/centralized monitoring visits to ensure clinical studies are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), International Conference on Harmonization- Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP) guidelines, and all applicable regulatory requirements. The CRA will be responsible for the timely reporting of all monitoring visit findings, and is expected to complete comprehensive monitoring reports and associated deliverables to provide back to the Sponsor and the clinical sites. Additionally, the CRA role will oversee clinical site training activities and, conduct remote webinar and onsite protocol trainings for Physician Site Investigators, Clinical Research Coordinators, Research Nurses, and other delegated healthcare study personnel. The CRA will be responsible for managing all monitoring visit travel arrangements and travel expense reporting activities in accordance with Dignity Health’s travel purchasing policy. The CRA role will actively participate in departmental quality control and program development activities as directed by the BNI CRO Program Manager
Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
Responsible for all credentialing activities associated with all IPAs and product lines managed by DHMSO. Works with Credentialing Supervisor, Medical Directors, Provider Relations Department, Contracting Department, health plans, providers, provider office staff, and other persons or businesses as necessary to ensure that all providers are properly credentialed according to NCQA and health plan standards. Where appropriate, makes recommendations regarding improvement of processes and procedures.
The Director of Analytics strategizes for the clinical informatics and quality division and provider network in meeting the goals including but not limited to analysis of population health metrics, network clinical, financial, utilization, and patient satisfaction in support of the optimization of DHMSO's performance relative to value-based contracts. The Director will lead a team to provide and strategize results for hands on data science and analytics functions for DHMSO leadership, day-to-day oversight of the population health analytics team members and collaborate with DHMSO leadership and provider network to achieve organizational goals.
The Director, Business Systems Operations is the senior strategic leader for the development, direction and day-to-day operations of the enrollment and encounter data teams; including the strategic oversight of all business system data operations that support the DHMSO customers. Remote working opportunities may be considered.
•Encounter data gathering, processing, submission, and analysis
•Eligibility processing and continuous performance monitoring for completeness and accuracy
•Claims system configuration
•EDI and development of a continuous process improvement environment supported by best practices
*Depending on qualifications a candidate may be hired on as an End User Technician I, II, III, or IV.
End User Technician I
Provides desktop hardware setup and basic support for the user community. Works on one or more functional applications and performs work that tends to be entry level technological and business function complexity. Responsible for desktop hardware support to the user community for functional area(s) and ensures reliability of the devices
End User Technician II
The End User Technician II provides desktop hardware support for the user community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity. Responsible for desktop hardware support to the user community for functional area(s) and ensure reliability of the devices.
End User Technician III
Provides the desktop hardware deployment and implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional programs or projects and/or provides support for the user community with high complexity. Responsible for working with customers in the support, maintenance and deployment of desktop hardware as well as the information support processes.
End User Technician IV
The End User Technician IV provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems.
End User Technician I
- Responds to incidents, executes diagnosis, and performs incident resolution for those requiring low to moderate complexity; utilizes knowledge management. Escalates issues when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests via the Service Management application. Fulfills request of low to moderate complexity utilizing repeatable documented procedures. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- May handle facility logistics including hardware receiving and maintenance of equipment depot. Enters appropriate data into the device asset management system and the knowledge management system.
- Receives necessary information or training to perform basic troubleshooting, installation, upgrades and fixes for new and current devices. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- May perform data operations functions, data entry, backup tape changes or other responsibilities as necessary to ensure the successful day-to-day operations.
- Maintains awareness of and adheres to Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Interacts daily with the user community as it relates to Incident Management and Request fulfillment.
- Maintains understanding and adherence to policies and procedures and may provide input to creation or modification of policies.
End User Technician II
- Provides desktop hardware support for the user community. Works on multiple functional systems that tend to be of moderate to high complexity.
- Performs troubleshooting for moderate to high complex hardware, software and system problems. Acts as subject matter expert for at least one device type.
- May be assigned to one or more projects as a project team member.
- Responds to incidents, performs diagnosis, executes incident resolution for those requiring medium to high complexity.
- Utilizes previous experience to reach resolution and will contribute to knowledge management system(s). Escalates issues when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests received via the Service Management application. Fulfills requests of moderate to high complexity. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assists in the maintenance of and enters appropriate data into the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and troubleshoots problems with desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile carts, printers and peripherals, including deployment of new devices. Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact end-user experience and takes corrective action. Participates in low complexity local and enterprise projects. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- Performs proactive maintenance on devices. Participates in the 'smart hands program to assist other IT functional areas when needed.
- General knowledge of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and always works within those metric
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Problem Management.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Contributes to new or modified policies.
- Provides guidance, training and problem solving assistance to other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
End User Technician III
- Provides the desktop hardware deployment and implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional programs or projects and/or provides support for the user community with high complexity.
- Performs troubleshooting for highly complex hardware, software and system problems for multiple device types.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member. Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more areas.
- Responds to incidents, diagnoses and resolves complex problems and provides guidance to other team members. Contributes to knowledge management database for problem reporting and resolution. Escalates issues when necessary. Integrates with problem management and performs root cause analysis when necessary.
- Responds to customer requests of high complexity. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains the device asset management system and the knowledge management systems to capture knowledge and work processes.
- Responds to assigned issues and participates in the advanced troubleshooting and deployment of new devices, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Provides feedback on technical process issues to improve overall service delivery. Participates in local and enterprise projects of low to moderate complexity. May coach and advise other team members. Participates in on-call rotation and provides on-call support.
- Exhibits knowledge of advanced desktop services skills. Ability to work closely with cross-functional IT teams on complex issues. Continues to build solid understanding of processes, procedures, and Dignity Health standards.
- May assist in the development of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with multiple Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment and Problem Management, and Project delivery on small to medium size project.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Develops new or modifies existing policies.
- Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
End User Technician IV
- Provides desktop hardware support expertise and direction in the implementation of highly complex / enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead team to resolution of highly complex problems.
- Leads the team in troubleshooting of highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
- Works or coordinates on multiple projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member, sometimes a team leader. Acts a subject matter expert for multiple areas.
- Oversees the End User Services team to ensure customer and production support needs are achieved.
- Diagnoses and resolves highly complex issues and provides guidance to other team members. Leads team in problem resolution activities.
- Works with leadership to develop strategies for problem reporting and resolution to be used by both the customer and team.
- Responds to customer requests of high complexity, typically requiring high-level customer service to facility administration and/or VIPs. Interacts with customers and business stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner. Generates activity and status reports. Oversees the request fulfillment functions of the team.
- Ensures the accuracy of information input in the device asset management system. Oversees the team knowledge management contributions and identification of critical knowledge, availability and use.
- Leads the team in assigning issues, troubleshooting, and deployment of new devices, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Works with Site Directors and project leaders to staff and execute moderate to highly complex, enterprise solutions.
- Serves as an escalation and issue resolution point for team members. Coordinates with facility and IT leadership regarding readiness and delivery issues.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of all aspects of desktop services, utilizes advanced principles to deliver End User Services support to their customers and to advice and mentor team members. Extensive understanding of Dignity Health processes, policies, procedures and standards, and ensures team compliance.
- Interfaces with customers on Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and monitors and reports on deviations. Ensures proper monitoring and reporting of OLA deviations.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works consistently with all levels of the Business and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Incident Management, Request fulfillment, Problem Management and Project Delivery of medium to highly complex enterprise scale projects. Seeks opportunities for improvement in adherence to OLA's and Customer Satisfaction.
- Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Ensures team understanding and adherence to those policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates leadership through team motivation, coaching, mentoring, and delegating.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The purpose of this position is to negotiate physician and ancillary provider agreements, oversee the implementation of all contracts including health plan agreements, and provide support to Administration in evaluating contract terms and preparing contract proposals. The position supervises the contracting team and is responsible for organizing contract information and ensuring that timely information is provided to all DHMSO staff and all partnering stakeholders involved in implementing contract changes.Five years experience in contracting, managing service agreements, orproviding paralegal services required. Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Must have demonstrated ability to work with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
Responsible for meeting all of the MCS Job Standards described below. Overall accountability for ensuring the design and development of claims workflow, policies and procedures as well as make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. Responsible for meeting and exceeding operational productivity standards and for ensuring that claims are processed within the timeliness guidelines, while ensuring accuracy and quality. Ensure proper utilization of human and system resources to achieve stated performance objectives for productivity, quality, data integrity and financial controls within budgetary constraints. Provides assistance to senior management in the implementation of new business objectives and the completion of the QNXT migration. Participate in organizational planning, including development and revision of action plans and outcomes evaluation as appropriate. Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the claims department as a whole. Must work in conjunction with other departments to achieve business objectives and resolve issues. Ensures financial objectives and controls are satisfied regarding distribution of claim payment checks and support documentation. Works with senior management on the development of the annual budget. Meets with external clients, providers, and/or employers to address claim related issues (i.e., Joint Operation Committee meetings with contracted health plans, quarterly provider meetings, workshops, etc.) Performs other duties as assigned.
The is responsible for providing clinical expertise and business direction in support of management programs to promote the delivery of high quality, constituent responsive . Provides technical expertise in management by direct decision making in the areas of: preauthorization, concurrent review of hospitalized patients, discharge planning, complex case and chronic management. This position is responsible for all UM and QM activities including, but not limited to developing clinical guidelines, measuring adherence to guidelines, and communicating and quality concerns on specific cases to the provider network.
Remote opportunity: Position can be located in California, Arizona or Nevada
Director, Operations, Cardiovascular, Ambulatory, Service Line, Utilizatio Management, Management Services, Managed Care, HMO, Provider Services, MD
Provides clerical support, and outreach services to patients being discharged from local Dignity hospitals. Places outbound courtesy calls to patients pre-discharge and post-discharge. Using an established process will assist in identifying high risk patients who may benefit from care coordination. Coordinates all clinical/operational information between DHMSO staff, hospitalists, case managers, primary care physicians and the members/families insuring that all referrals for outpatient services upon discharge and other correspondence with DHMSO are completed.
The Member Services Representative is responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from health plan members, employers, providers and health plans. Assesses purpose of call and provides appropriate information to callers, including calls of a complex nature.
Arizona Care Network (ACN) is a clinically integrated physician network and is a Dignity Health and Abrazo Health (Tenet) physician collaboration. The Senior Population Health Analyst supports ACN’s population health initiatives by analyzing and compiling data from multiple systems and presenting the analysis in a meaningful format. The analysis will cover many areas of health care data including clinical, quality and financial. The Senior Population Health Analyst has an understanding of population health analytics, and an understanding of clinical and claims based data systems and measures. This position will use ACN’s claim data warehouse, population health tools, electronic health record, and other reporting systems to provide clinical and claims related reporting and analytics. The Senior Population Health Analyst will provide support for data integrity and data validation in the production of data that drives operations, financial and quality queries.
The Quality Management Coordinator will be a part of the Quality Management department. The department works to measure and improve clinical quality functions across the enterprise. This consists of monitoring and analyzing electronically submitted digital representations of clinical services, and auditing to assure accuracy in reporting.
- Knowledge of current CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures, practices, understanding of CMS HCC Risk Adjustment coding and data validation.
- Awareness of clinical HEDIS measures.
The Quality Data Abstractor supports the Clinical Performance Department by locating specified clinical data for abstraction from various forms of medical records through intensive medical record review. The Quality Data Abstractor abstracts clinical information from paper or electronic medical record and populates data collection tool to support compliance with quality measures.
The Quality Management Nurse provides direct local service area support to the Clinical Integration (CI) program. The QM Nurse reports to the SCQCN Executive Director and is an employee of Dignity Health Managed Services Organization. The QM Nurse provides local support to the CI Program through continuous interaction and education with the participating physicians and mid-level providers, as well as hospital QM staff. This positions serves the Santa Cruz County area.
What you can expect from working with our team:
- Provide leadership with support on performance improvement and development of remediation plans at the local service area level.
- Working closely with Physician Practice Liaison to provide physician office staff education regarding support for physician in implementing clinical initiatives undertaken within the physician’s area of specialty.
- Provide one-on-one education on use of dashboard reports and other communications as appropriate to identify potential improvements and assist physicians in understanding methods and processes required to achieve measurable results.
- Collaborate with leadership in preparing analyses, as well as monitoring, interpreting, and educating on results of clinical (ambulatory and hospital) quality, cost and utilization data.
The System Engineer II will provide operational support in addition to evaluation and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements. Works beyond the routine utilizing specialized knowledge and analysis of multiple variables. Has a comprehensive understanding and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments.
The utilization review LVN uses clinical judgement in providing utilization management services. The focus is to provide high quality, cost-effective care which will enable patients to achieve maximum medical improvement while receiving care deemed medically necessary.