Click column header to sort
The incumbent will provide medical direction for the Residency Program which includes working with the Program Director in curriculum development, teaching supervision, faculty and resident evaluation, resource development and long range planning. The incumbent will provide professional clinical services within the scope of the clinical Faculty responsibilities and under the guidelines of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The incumbent also provides supervision of medical care delivery for the organizations clinic. The incumbent will serve as a preceptor and mentor for Resident Physicians which includes observing care provided and providing ongoing feedback. In addition the incumbent will be responsible for preparing and delivering teaching conferences for residents, students, staff, other faculty, and mid-levels on medical topics as needed.
The OB Tech performs routine patient care activities and related non-professional services in the care of the sub-acute, acute, and critically ill patient undergoing cesarean and vaginal deliveries. The OB Tech works under the direction of a registered nurse. This position treats/cares for patients of all ages. The OB Tech demonstrates proficiency in scrubbing, gowning, gloving and holding retractors under the direct supervision of the surgeon during the intra-operative phase of Cesarean Sections and like procedures. This position assists the anesthesiologist as needed with Room Support duties and is responsible for the turnover of OR's and LDR's. The OB Tech assists RN's with patient care during deliveries including gathering of items needed for patient care, aseptic set-up of delivery tables and replenishing/ maintaining par levels of supplies in the L/D areas. This position includes duties to maintain the charts and perform secretarial duties in the Maternal Child area including scheduling appointments and entering charges.
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN to be part of our dynamic patient care team. Passionate about the health and well-being of our patients. This Tech will assist in the nursing care of patients in the Nursing Units. Provide basic patient care; take and record vital signs to include temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, height, blood pressure and intake-output measurements. Orients patients to treatment setting and assists with activities of daily living as needed. Reviews and participates in implementation of the patient treatment plan. Makes rounds and monitors patients activities, physical and mental status and reports to nursing staff. Conducts a variety of patient safety monitoring activities such as observational checks. Documents observations, interventions, and group activities in the patient medical record while maintaining confidentiality of all health information. Create a positive work environment and efficient, quality patient care. Patient care assignments may include adult and geriatric age groups. This position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health
In keeping with the MMC healthcare philosophy, the bereavement counselor is responsible for working with the medical social workers and bereavement volunteers to provide bereavement services to Marian Hospice families and those in our community that experienced a recent death or loss.
Assures proper functionality, safety and reliability of equipment for use by patients and staff. Inspects and services equipment as needed per guidelines. Expertise includes competence in the use of electronic test equipment, including oscilloscope, digital multimeter, signal generator, and other measuring and electronic diagnostic devices. Completes and documents the monthly scheduled inspections assigned by the Chief of Biomedical Engineering.
-Consistently and positively communicates and collaborates with colleagues, supervisors, and customers, both internal and external
-Efficiently and independently plans time, meets deadlines, initiates and follows through on tasks
-Listens respectfully and carefully, demonstrating flexibility in working with others
-Demonstrates sensitivity to people of different cultures and works effectively with them
-Meets attendance standards and uses timekeeping system accurately and consistently
NOTE: This position will support the Medical Foundation Clinics within the Market.
Position Summary: Under general supervision, this position provides medical equipment repair and maintenance, performing substantial maintenance, safety testing and routine repairs in a healthcare environment. Drives satisfaction through service excellence. Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
- Performs significant preventative maintenance/safety tests/calibration for equipment.
- Provides equipment repair throughout responsible area.
- Prioritizes work load effectively with minimal supervision.
- Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and/or finished.
- Solves organization level customer service issues and complaints with minimal supervision.
- Assists in the ordering of part and supplies necessary for servicing of equipment.
- Performs cross training to other technicians on acquired skills.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
Relationships: Who will I work with?
As a Lead Biomedical Repair Technician, you will help lead our in-house Clinical Engineering team comprised of multiple levels of Biomed and Field Service Technicians, led by a nation-wide network of Managers, Directors, and VP’s. You will interact daily with hospital department managers, equipment users, physicians and administrative staff concerning service and usage issues, and provide coverage and support during the Account Manager’s absence. You will also partner with some of our nation’s top clinical talent at the local hospital to ensure the best patient care. And, let’s not forget the most important relationship of all…our patients.
Impact: Why does this role matter?
This role matters because you will have a direct impact on patient care and satisfaction by ensuring all hospital medical equipment is functioning perfectly. You will provide assistance to the Account Manager in administering the daily operations of the shop, as well as providing routine equipment repair, preventative maintenance, and safety testing in our hospitals to keep the equipment functioning optimally so that our clinical and direct patient care teams can provide the best patient care possible.
BMET / Repair Technician / Clinical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Medical Equipment Maintenance / Biomedical Equipment Repair / Biomechanical Maintenance / HTM / Healthcare Technology Management
The Birth Certificate Clerk, is responsible for the processing of Birth Certificates and required documents related to birth, protecting the confidentiality of protected health information. (PHI) other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career JourneyThe IT Business Analyst I’s (BAs) serve as the internal consultants between the business and Information Services. They assist in providing analysis and evaluation of business data, processes, and define report and data requirements. As the internal consultants, BA I’s begin to develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and bridge the gap with Information Services identifying opportunities to improve, develop, maintain and continuously monitor business performance.What We’re Looking For
- Determines business requirements, reviews system capabilities, analyzes product performance, determines product requirements, troubleshoots problems, and trains end users.
- Works with department directors, managers and end users to assess software application needs, provides input and recommendations to IT Management.
- Begins to learn to serve as SME in the business
- Develop and leverage relationships with peers, supervisors and management
- Prepares routine project descriptions and needs assessments
- Participates in the development of performance indicators for project-based initiatives and works to ensure effectiveness of performance indicators through monitoring and controlling
- Assists in process of performing Data Analysis
- Identify trends and explore root causes
- Ensure positive data integrity and accuracy
- Use data to develop creative and practical solutions to business problems
- Present findings with developed written and visual summaries
- Support the Data Governance Program as necessary
- Responsible for following policies and procedures set by the Data Governance Program
- Collaborate with the Data Governance team to document and update procedures
- Assist in improving processes used by the business and Information Services
- Conduct workflows, process diagrams and gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Assess scope and impact on business needs
- Develop business cases for process improvements with cost, service, and benefit dimensions of proposed projects
- Assist in the development of project plans
- Use the appropriate project planning tools
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Business Development Operations Analyst will complete strategic planning and business development projects of quantitative and qualitative nature, under the direction of director of strategy and business development. Monitors, researches, analyzes, prepares and presents written and verbal reports on internal, environmental and strategic topics that are identified by senior management as determinants of organizational performance. Works collaboratively with others to pro-actively identify, communicate and assist in implementation of strategy and planning initiatives. The Business Development Operations Analyst will perform monthly financial analysis, operations reviews, prepare pro forma financial data, maintenance and operation of the cost accounting system and financial system, and complete adhoc requests as needed.
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The Business Intelligence Developer develops reports and data warehouses to monitor Dignity Health Management Services Organization’s key performance indicators and meet regulatory reporting requirements by providing the necessary data to business stakeholders. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining computer-based analytics solutions to support the company’s financial, clinical, and operational projects.
What We’re Looking For
Advanced understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of data information systems:
- Spreadsheet manipulation, management, and reporting
- Database structure and design
- Database querying, ETL, index management, and SQL performance tuning and monitoring
- Installation, implementation, integration, training, and support for custom and third-party software solutions
Advanced knowledge of data governance, data management, data modeling, data cleansing, data extraction and transformation, data migration, data integration and data mapping.
Advanced knowledge of standard HIPAA EDI transaction sets and secure communications
- Support and maintenance of custom and third-party business intelligence applications
- Reviews business requirements
- Reviews System capabilities
- Analyzes product performance
- Determines product requireemnts
- Schedules software installation and upgrades
- Troubleshoots problems
- Trains end users
- Works with department directors, managers and end users to assess software application needs
- Provides input and recommendations to IT Management
- Works Closely with Business Analytics and Project Management staff
- Identify data requirements of both internal and external requestors
- Develop solutions to ensure that those requirements are met
- Performs data extracts from databases in response to internal requests for data and/or reports
Manage the business analytics of perioperative services for Dignity Health Arizona, East Valley market. Primary responsibilities include: variance analysis and reporting on service line profitability, data reporting, business planning and coordination of strategy functions. This function will support the OR Director(s) in the areas of resource management, capital planning, and materials management for all areas of perioperative services (preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative). The position may serve as liaison between perioperative services and the departments of finance, decision support, information systems, and materials management. Supports other perioperative business development and physician engagement functions as identified by OR Director and Business Development Director/Vice President.
To purchase and maintain inventory of pharmaceutical and supplies for the pharmacy department. Provides Inventory Control management for pharmaceutical purchases, ensures cost containment and appropriate drug inventory supply. Assists Pharmacists in dispensing of medications, IV admixtures and other pharmaceutical supplies. Performs computer ADT functions, patient charging and crediting. All work performed is done under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
Under general supervision of the Professional Nursing Staff functions as a member of the Cardiac Cath team. Maintains a therapeutic environment for patients undergoing cardiac catheterization. Operates physiologic monitoring recorder and other related cath lab equipment. Assists with patient and procedure preparation, and radiographic equipment positioning. Functions as a scrub assistant during cardiac catheterization. Responsible for QC of x-ray systems, image quality, and storage operation of digital acquisition and monitoring radiation safety in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Shares on-call work schedule.
- Two years of Cardiovascular technologist experience which involved ECG instrumentation, interpretation and hemodynamic recording equipment
- Interventional Radiology experience may substitute for the required education on a year for year basis
- Current and valid Completion of California State Certification requirements (C.R.T.)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (A.R.R.T.)
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Completion of California State Fluoroscopy permit within 12 months of hire
- Certified as a Cardiovascular Technologist
Supporting the Cardiovascular Cath Lab at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz, CA.
The Echo/Stress Technician is responsible for the performance of complex cardiac diagnostic procedures, and all procedures required by the EKG Technician. This position reports to the Manager of Cardiology Services. Demonstrates competency in patient care for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. Responsibilities may include:
- Explains procedure before beginning each study, prepping patient, calibrating equipment, and entering patient data with an accuracy rate of 95% to 98%.
- Prioritize studies by patient status and age of order. Completes study within scheduled shift unless cleared by the supervisor, noting completion on patient's chart 95% to 98% of the time. Demonstrate competence in care of neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
- Prepares test results for physicians' interpretation providing all pertinent patient data, accurately recording measurements on data sheet. Copies and disperses study to appropriate areas. Initiates an appropriate charge for patient account by the end of each shift 95% to 98% of the time.
- Maintains proper care of equipment, including cleaning and re-stocking, so that no more than 1 to 2 outages of supplies are noted per month. Notifies company of any equipment failures immediately to ensure timely repair with notification to supervisor.
- Assists with procedures and various duties of EKG technician between scheduled tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
In keeping with the Marian Regional Medical Center health care philosophy, the invasive Cardiovascular Technologist is proficient in the preparation of the patient for all procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Radiology and EP Laboratory. The incumbent is a licensed Rad Tech with training and scrub experience and training in both Cath and EP Labs. The Tech is also responsible for the maintenance, inventory, stocking & sterile preparations of all equipment, parts, catheter devices & room preparations for each procedure.
$30k Sign-On for Eligible/Experienced/Qualified Candidates
cath lab, tech, cardio, vascular, Catheterization laboratory
In keeping with the French Hospital Medical Center health care philosophy, the invasive Cardiovascular Technologist is proficient in the preparation of the patient for all procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Radiology and EP Laboratory. The incumbent is a licensed Rad Tech with training and scrub experience and training in both Cath and EP Labs. The Tech is also responsible for the maintenance, inventory, stocking & sterile preparations of all equipment, parts, catheter devices & room preparations for each procedure.
cath lab, tech, cardio, vascular, Catheterization laboratory
$30K Sign On!
In keeping with the French Hospital Medical Center health care philosophy, the Cardio Tech - Trainee while under direct supervision of a Preceptor or equivalent, learns to assist the physician with a variety of diagnostic and invasive procedures in the Hybrid suite and Angiographic suites. Performs at a proficient level in the areas of patient monitoring and scrubbing, judgment and anticipation of physician needs during diagnostic and interventional procedures. Licensed to position and fluro patients. Ability to store and retrieve patient media from archive system and Hemodynamic system.
Position Summary:The Cardiovascular Surgical Technician II is responsible for supporting Registered Nurses and Surgeons in the Cardiovascular and main Operating Room. They handle sterile instruments during surgical procedures. They monitor the sterile field and are responsible for the care and maintenance of surgical instruments, supplies and equipment. The Cardiovascular Surgical Tech II functions as a preceptor to staff and assists with competency assessments for experienced Surgical Technicians learning CV specialty responsibilities. Responsible for maintaining surgeon preference cards, picking cases and room turn-over after procedures. The Cardiovascular Surgical Tech II is responsible for on-call coverage of CV services and may also be utilized to cover general/main OR needs during a designated CV on-call shift.Essential responsibilities include clear, concise communication skills; Ability to anticipate surgeon needs to facilitate safe and efficient progression of patient care; working as part of and to support the OR teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of Cardiovascular Surgical Tech experience is required.
- Graduate from an approved program for OT technicians or equivalent required.
- Ability to maintain proficiency scrubbing for at least two (2) surgical specialties in addition to Cardiovascular (i.e. Neuro, Joint Replacement, Robotics, etc.) required.
- Ability to maintain proficiency scrubbing for at least 2 surgical specialities in addition to Cardiovascular (i.e. neuro, joint replacement, Robotics, etc.).
- Must precept; take call; complete competency assessment for staff; and manage preference cards for surgeons
- Demonstrate leadership ability by using appropriate channels and methods of communication that support organizational leadership.
- Demonstrate leadership ability by supporting continuous improvement activities within CV services
- CT CPRBLS
- CT CST
About this opportunity:
Performs quality patient care in collaboration with the physician and registered nurse during all cardiac and peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures and electrophysiology studies. Under the general direction of the invasive cardiologist, assists in all assigned duties related to cath lab procedures. Primarily responsible for participating as a surgical scrub assistant. Monitors and processes hemodynamic data. Performs duties in alignment with the mission and policies of the organization. Utilizes professional and hospital standards of care and standards of practice to guide care delivered to the patient. Maintains patient safety and confidentiality during the hospital stay. Performs duties in support of and in compliance with the PI plan, TJC, and other regulatory agencies. Provides professional patient care in accordance with the appropriate scope of practice. Embraces diversity.