Click column header to sort
The RN Care Coordinator is responsible for assessing, planning, facilitating and advocating for options and services through a continuum of care from point of contact through discharge on assigned patients.The RN Care Coordinator performs this role in such a manner as to meet the individuals health needs while promoting quality and cost effective outcomes. The positions emphasis will be on care coordination, communication and collaboration with nursing, physicians, departments within the medical center, insurers and post acute service providers to pace the care toward optimal outcomes within the appropriate level of care. The RN Care Coordinator will advocate for the patient and family by identifying and valuing patient choice, spiritual needs, cultural, language and socioeconomic barreris to care transitions . In addition, the RN Care Coordinator will protect confidentiality while striving to achieve high levels of patient satisfaction. The RN Care Coordinator consistently conducts the utilization review process and the discharge planning process as required by hospital policies, standards of practice and Federal and State regulations.
Performs a variety of clinical laboratory procedures in assigned sections to obtain and report data used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Uses technical skills, instrumentation, information systems and other resources to perform waived, moderately and highly complex procedures in order to provide clinical laboratory support to all user groups in the hospital and medical community. Provides clinical laboratory consultation in accordance with regulatory agency standards and laboratory law. Supervises all work performed by non-licensed staff and all other designated staff members.
Position Summary: The incumbent in this position performs a variety of complex and diversified secretarial and administrative duties of a confidential matter. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as contract management, hospital license management, financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Interacts with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, and also recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
• Maintain leadership's daily calendar, schedule appointments and conferences, make necessary travel arrangements and assemble necessary background materials for scheduled meetings.
• Organize agenda notices and ensure proper distribution.
• Receive visitors and screen questions and requests; interview telephone callers and make proper referrals.
• Frequently interface at the management level both internally and externally on matters relating to leadership's activities and requirements.
• Independently compose routine correspondence and non-routine complex letters from verbal instruction.
• Review materials prepared by others for supervisor's signature to assure procedural and typographical accuracy.
• Attend meetings and ensure the needs of all attendees are met quickly and throughly; take minutes; ensure presentations run without error.
• May help coordinate video teleconference meetings.
• Set up and maintain files of highly confidential data and information of major importance.
• Receive mail and administer organizational correspondence control; answer correspondence or take appropriate action when possible.
• Handle requests which require detailed knowledge of department policies and procedures; assist in communicating leadership's requirements and expectations; distribute, update, and manage electronic documents.
• May transcribe dictation from shorthand notes or machine into final form, clerically and grammatically editing material when necessary.
• Compile highly confidential data from various sources to integrate into regular and/or special reports; contact appropriate sources to obtain necessary information.
• Assist with any and all special projects accurately adhering to tight deadlines.
• Process and reconcile expense reports and monthly charge card reports; responsible for processing invoices.
This position is self-directed, requiring full participation and dedication within a self-directed team. The purpose of this position is to provide a variety of services that include: initial intake; assessments; brief therapy, crisis evaluation; phone triage with clients, procuring re-authorization from insurance companies to pay for services, coordination of mental healthcare benefits for clients and other behavioral health patients, and referrals to appropriate services. This position requires using only therapeutic procedures approved by the Manager and within professional scope of practice, adherence to organizational policies, the W & I Code and organizational billing requirements, and professional and ethical behavior at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct mental health services to clients of all ages.
- Develops individualized treatment plans with measurable goals and objectives.
- Maintains 75% of time spent in providing direct clients services that can be billed.
- Provides extensive and accurate documentation in a timely and thorough manner regarding services.
- Coordinates with others to procure insurance authorizations.
- Performs the necessary documentation and tracking functions needed to comply with health plan and contractual requirements
- Participates in peer review upon request.
The Staff Nurse II is responsible for direct and indirect delivery of patient care for a wide variety of patient population through the use of the nursing process and maintenance of the standards of professional nursing practice. The Registered Nurse promotes compliance and support of policies and achieves trust in professional collegial relationships. Applies Dignity Health Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
Staff Nurse III Independently performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs and/or complication of treatment, for the neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric patient population. Assumes the responsibilities of teaching patients and caregivers in disease process, management and prevention. Case Manages the patient care administered by other members of the nursing staff. Staff Nurse III Additional Experience and other Requirements:
- Completion of three years of employment at the Staff Nurse II level with the last six months of employment completed at Dominican Hospital, or three years of employment at a comparable level at another acute care hospital, or completion of two years of employment at the Staff Nurse II level with the last six months of employment completed at Dominican Hospital (or comparable acute care hospital) and completion of a baccalaureate or masters degree in nursing or health related field.
- Currently employed as registered nurse in a patient care setting at .7 FTE status or greater.
- Employed minimally for 3 months in Dominican Home Health (or 1 year previous Home Health Case Manager experience in another agency).
- Attains qualifying score on performance evaluation received within the last 12 months.
- Meets criteria and performs Home Health Case Management duties.
- Performs relief charge nurse duties as needed.
Position Summary: (Unit Specific)The Registered Nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities. This nurse acts as a facilitator, coordinator, advocate, educator, and skilled caregiver for clients and families. The Registered Nurse makes the initial Home Health evaluation, develops and revises a plan of care based on an initial assessment, continual reassessment of client/family needs, client history, nursing diagnosis, physician orders, expected outcomes, and client goals. Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures, provides direct skilled care, formulates and implements appropriate teaching plans including medication management, communicates significant clinical findings and changes in status to the physician and other involved personnel. Position Responsibilities: The RN is knowledgeable regarding the services provided by the agency, the principles of homecare and the patient population served by the agency. The RN is knowledgeable regarding Title 22 regulations, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and Joint Commission standards. RNs must be able to effectively apply critical thinking and nursing skills to a wide range of medical and surgical patients independently in the home (under minimal office supervision). RNs must be able to identify and apply skilled nursing care appropriate to the specific patient age groups served. The RN is proficient in using the OASIS Assessment tool for initial and on-going patient evaluations. The RN is responsible for supporting efforts to improve clinical and service excellence of patient care provided. The RN will participate in the achievement of service targets and process goals. The RN will participate in clinical record review and process/ quality improvement activities. The RN is knowledgeable regarding the qualifications of other agency staff and the scope of care and service they can provide in order to make appropriate referrals and coordinate care.
At Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise, support and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
The CARE COORDINATION DEPARTMENT at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center plays a critical role in providing exceptional patient care to its birth to adult in-patient population. By coordinating the delivery of healthcare and social services while balancing individually identified patient and family, medical and psychosocial needs with cost-effective and available resources members of the Care Coordination Team are dedicated to furthering the mission of the Hospital.
About This PositionIn keeping with the Marian Medical Center health care philosophy, the Registered Nurse manages quality patient care through the nursing process. Coordinates plan of care with the health care team. Assumes leadership role for unit personnel to prepare and assist them with their responsibilities. Employees are responsible for completion of unit competency assessments, annual safety review, CPR, and renewal of license by maintaining continuing education units as required by hospital policy. RN Selection CriteriaRegistered Nurse 's without previous Emergency Department experience and new graduates will be considered on an individual basis provided they successfully complete the Emergency Department Orientation and Training program. Current California Registered Nurse license or interim permit. Current approved health care provider CPR certification. ACLS Certification, PALS Certification (may be obtained within 6 months of hire). TNCC Certification desired.
Dignity Health is looking for nurses who are committed to providing optimal patient care. To support this initiative, weâ€™ve improved our process for identifying the best candidates for Dignity Health. In order to be considered for a nursing position, you will be asked to complete online, a basic math test and a behavioral assessment to determine who is most likely to be successful at Dignity Health. In addition, we ask that you provide up to three professional references and a copy of your most recent performance evaluation. This helps us to gain additional insights on how you would fit into Dignity Health's culture. After completing your application, please be sure to check your email and/or log into your profile for a status update.
Leads and sets strategy for mission integration within Dignity Health to ensure the mission, vision, values and heritage are integrated into all aspects of the organization. Promotes a values-based organizational culture uniting people around the organization's mission, vision, values, and heritage. Designs and implements educational programming for staff, medical staff, volunteers, the community, and others about the Dignity Health mission, vision, values, and heritage.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Sets strategy and works with the leadership team to make operational the Dignity Health Mission Integration Standards. Develops and implements processes that affect the organization's operations, goals and strategic transformation.
- Leads and sets strategy for integrating the mission, vision, values, and heritage within the organization. Develops and implements policies, procedures and programs to achieve operational goals.
- Designs and implements educational programing for staff, medical staff, volunteers, the community and others about the Dignity Health mission, vision, values, and heritage.
- Prepares regular accountability reports for the senior leadership team and hospital board regarding key areas of mission integration: organizational identity, spirituality and culture, ethical principles, and community health and the common good.
Under general supervision, the RN performs patient assessments; provides direct patient care and administers treatments and medications; instructs patient and family in various self administered treatments and procedures; documents assessments, observations and interventions; demonstrates professional growth and conduct; maintains equipment and supplies and initiates and maintains IV therapy and other duties as assigned.
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a dedicated COOK who is passionate about the health and well-being of our patients, families, visitors and staff to be responsible for reviewing menus and preparing meals according to production sheets using proper sanitation techniques and maintaining proper portion control and leftover utilization.
Under the general supervision of a primary care physician to perform primary medical, obstetrical and pediatric care to adult, geriatric, adolescent, and pediatric patients. Performs routine medical examinations of adult, geriatric, adolescent, and pediatric patients. Diagnose common medical conditions, educate and counsel patients, regarding their physical health in a family practice clinic, and perform related clinical duties.
Under the general supervision of a primary care physician to perform routine medical examinations of adolescent and pediatric patients, diagnose common medical conditions, educate and counsel patients, families and guardians regarding the child’s physical health, and perform related clinical duties.
Position Title:Manager Cardiopulmonary Services
The incumbent is accountable for ensuring high quality patient care through the cost effective and efficient supervision of Methodist Hospital Cardiopulmonary Services, including both inpatient and outpatient services, in a manner which is consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of Dignity Health. The incumbents primary responsibilities include: staffing of the department consistent with workload, motivating employees to a high level of performance, supervision of the department quality improvement program, ensuring that departmental and hospital policies and procedures are in compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring compliance with safety standards and setup and implementation of annual skills competency of the practitioners and technicians.
Education and Experience:
- Recent, progressive supervisory experience in Respiratory Care, or a comparable combination of education and experience (3 years)
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Licensure: License as a Respiratory Therapist (CT RCP), CPRBLS
Position Summary:Staff Nurses assesses patient/family health problems and resources, takes a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care provided by the nursing team. Provides technical nursing care and interventions to designated patient populations. This position requires providing service to a one or more age populations including an ill neonate through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
The First Line Supervisor is a Registered Professional Nurse and is responsible for the delivery of Patient Care on a specific shift(s). He or she shows evidence of knowledge of nursing theory, principles and procedures and demonstrates skill, good judgment and good decision-making in applying these principles in the clinical setting. He/she is responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of Nursing Care. The First Line Supervisor is responsible for linking nursing practice and quality assurance with nursing performance. The Registered Nurse will be responsible to prescribe, delegate and coordinate nursing care. This position requires providing service to a one or more age populations including an ill neonate through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
Position Title:Director of Nursing, Perioperative Services
Directs the provision of nursing care in a business unit while maintaining standards of patient care.
- Responsible for the overall quality of care provided by the nursing personnel. Advises medical staff, department heads, and administrators in matters related to nursing service and strategies.
- Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups.
- Monitors the operations of the nursing staff and ensures compliance with regulations on organizational and governmental standards and practices. Schedules staff and conducts employee performance reviews.
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis.
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately in both clinical and non-clinical situations.
- Knowledge of the decision-making process and associated tools and techniques; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
- Understanding of the business value of diverse perspectives and opinions and ability to understand, appreciate and employ the unique contributions of associates of varied cultures, nationalities, ethnic backgrounds, genders, ages, points of view, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to use industry standards, evidence-based practice and policies and procedures relevant to function and organization.
- Knowledge of healthcare policies for all clinical practices and applicable laws and regulations governing proper clinical practice; ability to demonstrate ethical behavior in diverse situations.
- Knowledge of the factors contributing to quality patient care, and the ability to influence these factors in a positive way.
surgery, operating room, or, perioperative services, perioperative, surgical services, periop, rn, nurse, staff nurse, registered nurse, charge nurse, supervisor, lead, circulating, scrubbing, operating theatre, operating theater, aorn, cnor, director, manager, leader
Position Summary: The Clinical Lab Scientist will perform chemical, microscopic, and/or bacteriologic tests and verify results for use in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease and demonstrate competency in patient testing for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1+ year internship in a hospital clinical laboratory.
- Knowledge of: modern clinical laboratory techniques and procedures, aseptic technique and proper safe technique in the handling of hazardous materials and biological specimens.
- Ability to trouble-shoot procedures and instrumentation and problem-solve effectively.
- Candidates must have a CLS.
- Major in a biological science is preferred.
Join us now as our MRI Department is looking for a RN. The RN assess patient/ family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes., evaluation of a plan of nursing care. Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient populations. Position requires providing service to one or more age groups including young adults through geriatric patients in a manger that demonstrates and understanding of the function/developmental age of the individual served.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The RN will support the organization's strategic plan, goals and direction of the hospital wide performance improvement plan.
Position Title:Supervisor of House
Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in patient care units. Plans work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments. Organizes and oversees patient care delivery during an assigned shift. Document daily staffing and administrative records and maintains compliance with governmental policies and procedures. Provides input to employee performance and assists in the coaching of staff members. Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis. Maintains communication with patient and family members regarding care needed..
- Organizes and oversees patient care delivery during an assigned shift. Monitors and assesses current environment for smooth hospital operations.
- Assesses and allocates resources as needed. Provides input to employee performance. Assists in the coaching of staff members.
- Documents daily staffing and administrative records and maintains compliance with governmental policies and procedures. Presents documentation to senior staff.
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis. Maintains communication to patient and family members regarding care needed.