Click column header to sort
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse III (CNIII) in DEMS is an RN with advanced skills who is an expert in emergency nursing care and is also capable of directing/coaching other DEMS staff in the daily operations of the unit. The CNIII facilitates the smooth operation of the nursing unit. The CNIII acts as a mentor, preceptor, and resource for the Clinical Nurse I and II, as well as other staff members. The CNIII provides advanced consultation to other units and hospital staff regarding complex emergency patient care problems.
KEY WORDS: CT ACLS , CT CPRBLS , CT CPRPALS , RN , BACHELOR'S DEGREE, HOSPITAL, HEALTHCARE, emergency, ed, er, "emergency room"
About This Position
In keeping with the Marian Medical Center health care philosophy, provides patient services using a dedicated mammography unit.
Radiologic Technologist II, Mammography performs all mammographic procedures; assumes responsibility for the Quality Control Program, patient care and new technologist orientation; performs various clerical duties pertinent to maintaining department film films and reports; follows established policies, procedures or specific instructions; assists coworkers in accomplishing their duties; and serves as a team player and role model.
Two years experience as a certified Radiologic Technologist. Six months experience in mammography. New graduates, with clinical experience through approved ARRT Radiologic Technology program, will be considered on an individual basis. Must have working knowledge of diagnostic imaging equipment. Must also know departmental policies and procedures. Ability to work tactfully and effectively with fellow staff members, physicians and the patient population. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Self motivated and able to achieve results through good organizational skills. Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment. ARRT (R)(M) and CRT(R)(M) (this includes mammography certification) CPR certification is required
In accordance with the mission and philosophy of Dignity Health, the Console Attendant is responsible for the answering calls to hospital switchboard, maintaining appropriate knowledge, handle emergencies, and assist people at the window.
Position Summary: Oversees the event reporting process, root cause analysis and event investigation and review. Participates in system office initiatives and programs to mitigate identified risks at various facilities, which result in reduced costs, reduced adverse patient outcomes and safer patient care. Coordinates claim team requests and collaborates with other key stakeholders to implement learnings from claims. Oversees the coordination of all legal documents related to hospital liability. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Oversees the events reporting process, root cause analysis, and event investigation/review. Participates in system office initiatives and programs to mitigate risks identified at other hospitals, resulting in reduced costs, adverse patient outcomes and ultimately safer patient practices/care.
- Coordinates the requests from the claims team in the system office (related to litigated claims) and collaborates with other key stakeholders to implement learnings from claims. This position also includes the coordination of all legal documents related to hospital liability, including the management of subpoenas, Summons and Complaints and other related activities.
risk manager, risk management, risk analyst, risk coordinator, risk specialist, quality coordinator, manager of risk and quality
The Information Technology Compliance Analyst applies knowledge of industry-specific information security regulations and principles of information systems management and security to ensure compliance and achieve optimal information security. The Information Technology Compliance Analyst will be called upon to coordinate all compliance related activities in support of the corporate HIPAA Security regulations and the IT department’s policies and procedures.
About this opportunity:
The position of a Security Officer is expected to provide a reasonable safe and secure environment for all who enter Dignity Health’s properties and to assure the physical security of buildings and grounds. It is expected that the Security Officer will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Dignity Health’s Core Values and humankindness. The Security Officer shall support Dignity Health’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement activities.
The Program Aide is responsible for implementation of certain components of the individual care of plan as developed by ADHC registered nurse or other clinical interdisciplinary team members with an emphasis on personal care needs such as toileting, showering, grooming and other related personal needs. Works as an extension of the Centers’ registered nurses to ensure required treatments are provided and to observe for changes in functional or health status that could indicate need for higher level of care. Works in close contact with all activities staff, participants, family, student interns and volunteers to ensure participant support is individualized with clear knowledge of person-centered care (PCC) goals.
- Assists with toileting, ambulation, grooming and transfers of patients
- Assists with food service, bus loading /unloading and feeding.
- Monitors for changes in participant status and reports observations to nursing
- Documents treatments and observations on flow sheets
- Engages participants with PCC philosophy
- Offers assistance to participants for general program activities and requests
- Assists participants on and off vehicles and drive center vans if trained
- Ensures all Center laundry is laundered according to policy.
- Assists other departments such as activities and therapy to ensure PCC goals are implemented.
- Makes referrals to the appropriate supervisor of participants’ needs.
- Communicates unresolved work-related problems using chain of command, consistently demonstrates effective problem solving skills and handles confidential information appropriately.
- s friendly and courteous to participants and co-workers. Models a service attitude towards others, takes ownership in solving problems and takes the initiative to improve situations.
- Works in accordance with established safety guidelines with emphasis on the use of proper body mechanics and safe work practices; wears appropriate safety gear.
- Attends and participates in appropriate in-service and department meetings.
- Promptly reports noticeable environmental or equipment repair needs to the maintenance department.
- Wears prescribed dress code. Maintains a professional image to the public and participants.
Provides operational support in addition to evaluation and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements.
Works beyond the routine utilizing specialized knowledge and analysis of multiple variables.
Has a comprehensive understanding and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments. Effort and activities are divided between maintenance and support of existing environments, and implementation tasks. Project assignments can be large in scope but are typically of medium complexity.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Dignity Health end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of Dignity IT
- Perform daily production support activities
- Participate in team on-call rotations.
- Perform patching and code deployments across all environments
- Participate in projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
- Participates in support efforts between Enterprise IT Operations and other Dignity Health support teams.
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Initiate change management requests and adhere to the Dignity IT CM process.
- Perform source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines
- Provide ownership of technical issues within the IT Operations Team
- Assist with the design and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across all IT Operations platforms
- Assist with strategic planning activities (capacity planning, process improvement, maintenance, upgrade and end-of-life planning, roadmap development)
- Build new test and production environments on existing or new hardware as required.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement scripted solutions.
- Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with the implementation of a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning effort.
- Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics.
- Perform technical mentoring and cross training with other team members.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge & expertise with Dignity business processes and routines.
The Chief Medical Informatics Officer will be responsible for the following in the medical informatics functions for Dignity Health's Greater Sacramento Service Area:
- Clinical Informatics
- Project leadership,
- Change management,
- Quantitative analysis,
- Workflow analysis and resolution,
- Product selection,
- Education, and simulation.
Directs the function and activities of plant engineering and maintenance, capital project and construction management, ground services, clinical engineering, safety and security, and organization environment of care and life safety.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of major systems and operations: boilers, HVAC, medical gas systems, mechanical-electrical systems energy management systems, code compliance and enforcement, blue print and construction documents.
- Keeps knowledge and ensures compliance on rules, regulations, licensure, accreditation and laws applicable to hospital and department operations.
- Consults with executives and managers on plans and programs pertaining to construction projects.
- Assists in planning disaster, life safety, and fire safety programs. Implements the hospital safety management programs in concert with the safety and security department as required, which are designed to increase the awareness of the importance of workplace safety and reduce employee and visitor injuries.
Position Summary: Under direct supervision, incumbent performs imaging examinations according to department routine in a safe and efficient manner. Incumbent performs X-ray and CT procedures. The incumbent reports to the Director SA Imaging Services.
STAFF NURSE II Performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs in supervised situations, for the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient population. Performs the nursing process for patients in more complex situations with assistance and supervision. Assists with managing the patient care administered by other member of the nursing staff. Assumes the responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader. Position Summary:The RN is responsible for supporting efforts to improve clinical and service excellence of patient care provided. RN s must be able to identify and apply care skills appropriate to the specific patient age groups served. The RN will participate in the achievement of service targets and process goals.
The Security Officer is expected to provide a reasonably safe and secure environment for all who enter Dignity Health properties and to assure the physical security of buildings and grounds. It is expected that the security officer will demonstrate behavior consistent with Dignity Health core value and humankindness. The security officer shall support Dignity Health’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement activities. Responsibilities include:
- Protecting staff, patients, and visitors by responding to calls for assistance in a timely and prudent manner such as violent or unruly patients, visitors, crimes committed or in progress, opening doors, and responding to emergency codes.
- Patrol the facility and grounds by foot or vehicle; monitor security alarms and dispatch officers promptly to location(s) where needed, and report unsafe acts or conditions.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures, equipment, supplies, reports HIPPA breaches if witnessed; investigate security breaches, conduct follow-up investigations, and write incident reports.
- Log all activities in a daily log to accurately record events; and (2) complete clear, concise, and legible reports in a timely manner; use appropriate emergency and radio codes in dispatching security officers while knowing hospital campus to ensure that those dispatched are to right location.
security, officer, guard, safety, protection, guard card, IAHSS, law enforcement, military service, police , public safety
The Aide Orderly (Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA) performs basic patient care, observations, and diagnostic services for the unit specific patient population within the guidelines of hospital policies and procedures under the direct supervision of their Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN), and/or Nurse Management Member. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of one (1) year experience in assigned unit required. Experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) at an accredited acute care hospital or health care facility preferred.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of a California State Approved Nursing Assistant program with a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate required. Restorative Nurse Assistant (RNA) certificate is preferred.
LICENSURES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificates required.
Type of work includes patient tray-line, cold food production patient/cafeteria, dish room, patient nourishment station, pots/pans station, dessert preparation, delivering patient trays to patient rooms, picking up patient trays, deliver/pick-up patient menus, cafeteria cashier station, doctors' dining room, catering, general food production, stock person, inventory maintenance, sanitation.
One year experience in Food Services required. Hospital experience preferred.
-Consistently and positively communicates and collaborates with colleagues, supervisors, and customers, both internal and external
-Efficiently and independently plans time, meets deadlines, initiates and follows through on tasks
-Listens respectfully and carefully, demonstrating flexibility in working with others
-Demonstrates sensitivity to people of different cultures and works effectively with them
-Meets attendance standards and uses timekeeping system accurately and consistently
Content Marketing Manager (Digital Focus)
As a part of the Shared Services team you’ll elevate marketing and communications results for Dignity Health. Keeping patients and prospective patients our priority, you’ll have the ability to help Dignity Health grow and champion the change we seek by joining our mission of healing. As a Content Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to tell our story to our current and future patients. It’s an opportunity to shape the business direction, support area growth goals and lay the foundation for better patient experience.
- Servant leader: a thought leader and consultant who can create, edit, proof and craft content to drive results on behalf of our eight regional service areas marketing teams as well the shared services marketing leaders and agency partners.
- Collaborator: works closely with our regional service area marketing leaders and business partners as it relates to specific plans and tactics to create digital marketing strategies, content and editorial calendars. Communicates plans, insights and actions in a concise and meaningful way to improve the effectiveness of all marketing disciplines including, direct and digital marketing. Leads the development and implementation of digital engagement, nurturing and conversion programs (landing pages, content, widgets, etc.) needed to fully realize benefit of effective paid and organic digital marketing programs.
- Partner: serves as the primary analytics liaison with external vendors, including media, digital, direct and creative agencies. Develops and implements the tracking, reporting and optimization protocols consistently across the service area digital marketing activities.
- Innovator: builds and supports programs/processes to attract, engage and convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. Optimizes marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels. Experienced writer: works with vendors to create including online awareness/educational content, videos, infographics, blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, etc. Hands-on experience with content creation, organization, strategy, guideline creation, content calendars, editing and proof reading is a must. Develops, implements and monitors test-and-learn programs (A/B, multi-variate, etc.) across digital channels to enable the continual optimization of inbound digital marketing activities.
- Expert: serve as a subject matter expert for content management in cross-functional discussions and planning sessions; aligns content across disparate sources, and leads implementation and strategic use among stakeholders. Creates, implements, and optimizes digital marketing initiatives, programs and campaigns to reach and engage target segments across digital channels, incorporating web, SEO/SEM, display, social media, mobile and CRM marketing technologies.
- Team member: knows the tools and systems as well as how to work with peers, management, agencies, vendor partners, internal customers and other collaborators
Position Summary: Manages all technical, clerical, regulatory and administrative operations of a diagnostic imaging department to ensure quality and safety goals are achieved. Manages the application of diagnostic imaging technology and regulatory standards. Adopts, develops and applies policies, protocols and procedures to measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging services provided by different departments and improves customer satisfaction. Manages personnel through performance management, qualified staff selection and training and effective communication. Manages the safety of diagnostic imaging service activities and creates a safe environment for patients, staff and the public. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manages the application of diagnostic imaging technology and regulatory standards.
- Adopts, develops and applies policies, protocols and procedures to measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging services provided by different departments and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manages personnel through performance management, qualified staff selection and training, and effective communication.
- Manages the safety of diagnostic imaging service activities and creates a safe environment for patients, staff and the public.
Position Summary: Uses the Dignity Health Project Delivery Model to plan and manage construction processes for assigned projects. Designs, measures, analyzes, improves and controls all phases of construction projects to ensure adherence to time and budget constraints and compliance with construction design and building regulations. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manages the planning, design and construction processes for assigned projects by following the Dignity Health Project Delivery Model.
- Develops and manages the project team to insure that quality construction, adherence to project schedule and budget and focus on project goals is maintained.
- Coordinates construction activities with internal customers to insure minimal impact on existing facility operations.
- Prepares planning, design and construction contracts up to specified limits based on Dignity Health standardized agreements. Prepares, reviews and approves documentation as necessary including change orders, invoices, payment requests, design decisions, permits and ordering of owner furnished materials and equipment
The incumbent performs diagnostic imaging procedures according to the written or transcribed verbal orders of a physician and within the scope of his or her Certification at all MHS facilities under the direction of the Imaging Supervisor and the Medical Director of Radiology. Demonstrates competency in patient care for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. The incumbent shall demonstrate behaviors consistent with the core (Mercy) values in support with Mercy General Hospital and the Mission and Philosophy of Dignity Health.
Radiographer diagnostic radiation radtech radiology “allied health” x-ray arrt rbh rht angio venography fluoro pacs asrt imaging mri magnetic mammo ct tomography resonance Angiographer Angiography Angigographic Neuroradiographer ris interventional ir
Demonstrates ability to work within a team model of patient-care delivery. Demonstrates proficient basic nursing skills and specialty skills. Demonstrates knowledge of the nursing process and the ability to apply these principles appropriately. Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward others. Relates with patients/visitors empathetically and tactfully. Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently. Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills, and objective active-listening skills. Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care tasks, duties, etc. to other team members. Ability and willingness to actively participate in process improvement activities. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all departments. Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies. Collaborates and provides leadership with patient-care team. Maintains effective relationships with coworkers and medical staff