Click column header to sort
The Physical Therapy Lead role includes collaborating with the IE Mkt Director of Rehabilitation Services with regard to human, fiscal, and other resources, development of personnel, compliance with regulatory and professional standards and fostering collaborative relationships. Provides guidance and training of the clinical staff and support/clerical staff. In addition, acts as a liaison with other departments in the medical center. Will conduct direct patient care which includes evaluation, treatment planning, treatment and documentation of care. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of St. Bernardine Medical Center. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support St. Bernardine Medical Center's strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement activities.
Minimum 3 years Physical Therapist experience.
Minimum 2 years leadership experience preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy Required.
Administration, teaching and leadership ability; competence with computer skills; current knowledge in Physical Therapy with regard to regulatory guidelines and standards of practice
Current California license in Physical Therapy; Current BLS certification
Position Summary: The Social Worker is responsible for performing social work assessments and interventions as needed for inpatients, outpatients and emergency department patients. They are dedicated to patient and family centered care that values personal self-determination, skilled at managing multiple priorities at once, and engaging in creative, compassionate and ethical problem-solving. As a member of a multidisciplinary health team, they perform comprehensive assessments and develop treatment plans that integrate the medical, social and resource issues that impact individual patients, families and at risk populations. Social Workers are responsible for working collaboratively with all healthcare team members to develop and implement treatment plans that support patient-centered plan of care for both individual patients and the medical community. The functions of the Social Worker includes crisis intervention, patient /family intervention, high risk screening, brief counseling, referring for financial or other identified resource needs, arrange and facilitate family/patient representative meetings with the health care team as needed, assist in post-acute placement on complex discharges and engagement of appropriate agencies or community resources when high risk patients are identified. The Social Worker establishes and maintains professional relationships with physicians, case managers, nursing staff, county agencies, community resources, patients and families. The position will be required to serve on hospital committees and take part in developing and presenting in-services to Hospital staff. Minimum Qualifications:
- At least two years of clinical and/or medical social work experience required
- Masters Degree from a School of Social work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks or projects effectively
- Ability to work independently as needed with a high degree of detail orientation
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Social Worker in process preferred in California
The Simulation Education Specialist is responsible for creative and technical support in the operation of simulation technology and related educational design. This includes the development of scenarios, techniques, and equipment necessary for simulation education. Maintain and increase awareness and effectiveness of simulator-based education. Assist in the design, implementation and presentation of specialized simulation training. Assist students and faculty with preparing for and conducting simulation-based learning experiences. Maintain an educational setting to support competency and performance training for personnel providing medical care. Establish equipment inventory control and maintenance processes. Identify, implement, and manage hardware, software and multimedia resources to support the simulation center. Maintain and update simulation center facility and consumables by inventory and by ordering equipment and supplies. Maintain equipment and systems, including trouble-shooting equipment, updating operating systems, troubleshooting equipment, and resolving system problems with the manufacturer.
Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
The Clinical Informatics Data Analyst reports to the Regional Director, Clinical Informatics and is responsible for working with clinical and business colleagues to analyze, design, build, test, deliver and maintain reports, dashboards and other data extracts requested. The position requires an understanding of the Cerner Millennium database, the Enterprise Data Warehouse and associated reporting tools: CCL, PowerInsight (Business Objects Webi/Rich Client, SAS). In order to be successful, the ideal candidate will be an expert in developing reports using Business Objects Webi, as well as, constructing complex SQL statements in a healthcare environment.
The analyst will also be responsible for working on reported production issues in addition to contributing reporting expertise while assigned to project teams. The Clinical Informatics Data Analyst will work closely with clinical and revenue cycle informaticists and report consumers across the organization. The Clinical Informatics Data Analyst should thrive in a client-focused environment and demonstrate dedication to implementing `best practices' and systems improvements. Ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as a willingness to learn new things. Documenting business and system processes and procedures through the use of industry standard process flow and flow charting techniques is also important.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs and reports laboratory procedures and analysis in the clinical laboratory. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: One (1) year experience working as a generalist in an acute hospital clinical laboratory is required.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors (BA,BS) Degree in Medical Technology or related Biologic Science is required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Valid license as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist is required.
In keeping with the Pacific Central Coast Health Center's philosophy, the Registered Nurse manages quality patient care through the nursing process. Coordinates plan of care with the health care team. Assumes leadership role for unit personnel to prepare and assist them with their responsibilities.
Manages a marketing function for a particular region. Develops, recommends and implements market research plans for healthcare products and/or services; collaborating on brand positioning, databases, and direct response. Develop strategic plans for expansion of existing brands and development of new products and/or services. Coordinates the implementation of new programs. Oversees research of multiple requests from business development leaders across the country. Presents overall marketing plans and strategic direction for a region to senior management for funding approval and support.
About This Position
In keeping with the Mission Hope Cancer Center health care philosophy, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgement, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization of radionuclides for the diagnosis and therapy of disease. Demonstrates knowledge of nuclear medicine procedures in vivo and in vitro, Radiopharmacy-dose calibration and calculations, bio-routing of labeled products, computers and some computer processing. Must also know departmental policy and procedures. Ability to work tactfully and effectively with fellow staff members, physicians and the patient population. Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment. Self-motivated and able to achieve results through good organizational skills. Demonstrates a caring compassionate attitude toward others. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
The incumbent will perform pre-analytic, analytic and in some cases post-analytic laboratory duties such as chemical, microscopic, and/or bacteriologic tests and verifies results for use in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease. Demonstrates competency in patient testing for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. May have access to medication storage areas in accordance with their job functions and hospital policy, or be required to distribute needles or syringes from storage locations, such as large stock supplies, automated dispensing units and other carts to/within patient care areas or treatment carts as defined by hospital policy/procedure. This responsibility is to be carried out in the manner consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of the Sisters of Mercy.
cls mlt mt mls generalist clinical lab “lab medicine”“medical technologist”“allied health” chemical, hematological, immunologic histopathological cytopathological microscopic bacteriological diagnostic microbiology biochemistry ASCP CLIA clinical biochemistry hematology coagulation microbiology bacteriology toxicology virology parasitology mycology immunology immunohematology “blood bank” histopathology histocompatibility cytopathology genetics cytogenetics electron microscopy sbb bbb
About This Position
Applies Dignity Health Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
In accordance with the mission and philosophy of Dignity Health, and the goals and objectives of Marian Medical Center. To ensure the quality of pharmaceutical services by developing and coordinating clinical service programs focused on quality assurance activities, educational endeavors, clinically specialized services, and monitoring and evaluation of drug therapy.
REGISTERED NURSE, Per Diem – PICUDignity Health Northridge Hospital Medical Center The PICU unit at Northridge Hospital Medical Center is actively seeking individuals who demonstrate patient care excellence. We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for the PICU unit to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care to patients Newborn to 18 years in accordance with individual needs based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice. The Registered Nurse is expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description specific to the unit. This position is critical to the success of Northridge Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission and organizational values of the Dignity Health system. In addition, Dignity Health has made the conscious decision to implement solutions that will improve patient care outcomes and nursing competencies. As a result, all RN candidates considered for this position will be required to take a series of assessments during our application and interviewing process that include a basic math assessment and a thorough behavioral-based questionnaire in addition to providing up to three professional references and a copy of your most recent performance evaluation.
Position Summary: Physical Therapist performs patient evaluations, develops treatment plans and sets goals for treatment. Communicates patient status, progress, and discharge recommendations to the interdisciplinary team. Oversees the provision of service by technicians and assistants as required. This position requires providing care/service to an acutely ill through rehabilitating pediatric through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional and/or developmental age of the individual served.
At DignityHealth Chandler Regional Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through awide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Chandler, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise;support and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness. The REHAB DEPARTMENTat Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career.
In keeping with the Pacific Central Coast Health Centers philosophy, the physician ensures quality patient care services and guides and coordinates systems, functions and activities of the clinic.
- CA Licensed Physician
- Clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written communication skills.
About this position:
In keeping with the Pacific Central Coast Health Centers health care philosophy, the Physician's Assistant is credentialed with advanced training in areas of primary health care for adult and pediatric patients, including, but not limited to: taking health history, performing physical examination and psycho-social assessments, management of acute and chronic medical conditions. Provides wellness care and urgent care in collaboration with physician members of health care team.
- PA State Certification.
- Advanced training in physical assessment and pharmacology; continuing education in field of practice.
- Minimum five years experience in acute care facility, i.e., hospital; specialty training in areas of trauma/urgent care, pediatrics, and gynecology, minor office surgical procedures.
The laboratory assistant is under the authorization of the Medical Director and the Clinical. Laboratory Scientist and performs a variety of laboratory activities and tests as related to Medical Technology as defined in section 1034.1 of Title 17, Calif. Admin. Code. Unlicensed person may not perform any part of a manual nor any part of an automated procedure that requires measurement or calculation. Unlicensed person may not make any decisions related to the reading of standard or control results for any test procedure. All laboratory results must be critically reviewed and verified for accuracy, reliability and validity by a licensed Clinical. Laboratory Scientist before results are sent out. A laboratory assistant can also perform venipunctures, heelstick and/or fingersticks for the purpose of withdrawing blood for laboratory test procedures on neonate, infant, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of six (6) months as a laboratory phlebotomist and California Phlebotomy Certificationis required.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school graduation or equivalent required. (Completion biology, chemistry computer sciences, mathematics, and physics required.) Some college level course work in the sciences preferred.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist- PD performs and reports laboratory procedures and analyses in the clinical laboratory. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of one (1) year experience employed as a generalist in an acute hospital clinical laboratory.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree (BA) in Medical Technology or a related Biological Science is required.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Perioperative Materials Coordinator is expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization. The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective manner, will be responsible for maintenance of the Perioperative Supply Inventory in a cost effective manner, makes sure supplies are reordered as they reach appropriate levels and then insures they get restocked to their proper location and is responsible for ensuring compliance of vendor policy in the Perioperative Departments. KEY WORDS: PERIOPERATIVE, SURGERY, COORDINATOR, HOSPITAL, HEALTHCARE, materials management, buyer, surgical tech
Sets in motion the planning and preparation according to daily assignment by: Respecting patients' rights for privacy and confidentiality. Documenting appropriate changes on preference cards. Using supplies judiciously and in a cost- effective manner. Reviewing preference card and prepares self for surgical procedure. Handling surgical specimens accurately following departmental policy. Documenting appropriate changes on preference cards. Using supplies judiciously and in a cost-effective mannerUnderstands and maintains aseptic technique, and proper cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing technique as identified in departmental policies and procedures. Identifies any break in technique immediately verbalizing and correcting the problem. Follows universal precautions.
The incumbent performs clinical applications support duties with the clinicians and staff providing patient care in the ambulatory clinic setting. These responsibilities include the initial computer-based training and orientation of physicians and staff as well as the on-going computer skills improvement and enhanced competency training associated with the clinical applications. The incumbent will participate in workflow design, development, and re-engineering as upgrades, enhancement requests, and new regulations are presented. The incumbent will participate as assigned on project implementation teams; workflow documentation initiatives; and clinical enhancement and optimization efforts. This position has primary responsibility for initial problem triage and assignment, first call issue resolution, critical problem solving, and collaborating/escalation with other IT support teams.
- Maintains working relationships with clinicians, staff, and clinic leadership at assigned locations to ensure consistent delivery of all IT support services
- Acts as assigned resource to the various project teams assisting in the design and development of the continually improving ambulatory applications suite of solutions
- Performs the delivery of services and escalates any conflicts that may arise between matrix teams, project teams, team members, facilities, and ambulatory clinics
- Utilizes the knowledge and skills of clinical practice to recommend clinical functions that are suitable for computer applications and ensure the clinical applications are consistent with professional standards of clinical practice
- Contributes as assigned in ambulatory governance meetings, department meetings, and staff meetings
- Supports the Physician Integration functional planning process; including needs assessment, regulatory requirements, and new clinical service requirements involving key stakeholders and utilizing structured analysis methods for planning
- Delivers consistent clinical support services both within and outside the defined Service Level Agreements
- Assists in the development of process and operational redesign recommendations leading to a solution and/or functional system requirements
- Provides clinical support in all phases of a project plan including system testing, conversion planning, and training material development
- Communicates functional priorities, design techniques, issues, and issue resolution to leadership
- With others, promotes the continuity of the ambulatory computing environment and the application functionality in accordance with the intended design as deployed from clinic to clinic, market to market
- Monitors application use, system performance, hardware reliability, and software stability. Captures, defines, and prioritizes pre- and post-implementation issues. Reports and participates in the problem solving of issues that impact local and enterprise performance
- Communicates effectively, and contributes to positive interdepartmental relationships; particularly between technical and clinical staff
- Takes immediate action to meet customer/user requests or needs
- Builds relationships with peers and staff. Ensures accountability relative to timelines, work, and product, in support of reporting metrics and protocol compliance
- Uses critical thinking skills and job knowledge to resolve job-related issues
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and Dignity Health information, communications, and documents
- Participates in the orientation and training of new physicians and staff. Provides on going assistance to ensure technical skill sets of physicians and staff maintain a standard minimum competency
- Provides assistance relative to technical skill sets for staff and incorporates them into the associated training
- Constantly evaluates training materials ensuring content is in alignment with application versions and appropriately provides end users with appropriate skills to be successful
- Demonstrates extraordinary customer relations, quality service, and dedication to providing the highest quality of service to our clinicians, staff, and patients
- Supports the efficient and effective operations of Ambulatory Clinical Information Systems, the promotion of effective user adoption, and success in deployment of these systems
- Ensures a professional and responsive atmosphere by greeting patients, visitors, staff, and physicians promptly and courteously. Refers to each individual by name when appropriate
- Upholds the mission, vision, and values of Dignity Health, as well as our sponsoring congregations
medical assistant allied health professional Clinical Assistant medical office assistant Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) RMA CMA Certified Medical assistant (CMA)