Click column header to sort
The incumbent is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a patient assignment through therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. The incumbent, as a member of the health care team appropriately assists team members in providing holistic care to patients and their support systems with an awareness of cost containment and time management.
Provides operational support in addition to evaluation and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements.
Works beyond the routine utilizing specialized knowledge and analysis of multiple variables.
Has a comprehensive understanding and skillsets for supported platforms/products and environments. Effort and activities are divided between maintenance and support of existing environments, and implementation tasks. Project assignments can be large in scope but are typically of medium complexity.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Dignity Health end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of Dignity IT
- Perform daily production support activities
- Participate in team on-call rotations.
- Perform patching and code deployments across all environments
- Participate in projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
- Participates in support efforts between Enterprise IT Operations and other Dignity Health support teams.
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Initiate change management requests and adhere to the Dignity IT CM process.
- Perform source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines
- Provide ownership of technical issues within the IT Operations Team
- Assist with the design and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across all IT Operations platforms
- Assist with strategic planning activities (capacity planning, process improvement, maintenance, upgrade and end-of-life planning, roadmap development)
- Build new test and production environments on existing or new hardware as required.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement scripted solutions.
- Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist with the implementation of a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning effort.
- Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics.
- Perform technical mentoring and cross training with other team members.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge & expertise with Dignity business processes and routines.
Position Summary: Manages the resources and daily activities of a nursing department while ensuring environmental factors support high standards of patient care. Assists in the training and development of new and existing staff members. Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to learning transfer. Coordinates the activities of the unit for each shift and directs, organizes, and assigns work to the nursing staff. Provides patient care as needed. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Schedules nursing staff to specific shifts, taking into account past utilization trends. Measures employee performance. Assists in the training of new staff members and the development of existing staff members.
- Coordinates the activities of the unit during a particular shift and directs, organizes, and assigns work to the nursing staff.
- Assesses, monitors, and educates the nursing staff on patient care. Institutes emergency procedures as necessary.
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis
About This Position:
Performs such typical distinguishing duties as: evaluating patients, participating in the treatment program planning; administering speech therapy modalities, procedures and tests; documenting accurate patient records and progress notes; maintaining appropriate oral or written contact with the referring physician and co-workers. Ensures a clean and safe work environment by being alert for unsafe conditions and malfunctioning equipment and using appropriate procedures for their correction. Performs other related duties, such as participating in all departmental functions and activities as required, including in-service education, clerical and other tasks relevant to effective department function as necessary. Two years professional experience as a speech therapist preferred; working with adult and child language and speech disorders and swallowing, preferred.
New graduates considered on individual basis. Licensed, or eligible for licensure, by the State of California Board of Medical Quality Assurance. CPR certification. Contractors will also provide proof of professional liability, annual PPD and Physical Exam Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, clearly, concisely, and accurately; possesses good interpersonal skills. Demonstrates basic knowledge of the principles, techniques, and procedures within the scope of their practice as a Speech Therapist. Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently. Demonstrates ability to function in a team environment, collaborating with other patient-care team members, physicians, and patients and their families. Ability to teach techniques and procedures of speech therapy to patients and their caregivers. Able to work with minimal supervision. Licensed, or eligible for licensure, by the State of California Board of Medical Quality Assurance. CPR certification.
The Chief Medical Informatics Officer will be responsible for the following in the medical informatics functions for Dignity Health's Greater Sacramento Service Area:
- Clinical Informatics
- Project leadership,
- Change management,
- Quantitative analysis,
- Workflow analysis and resolution,
- Product selection,
- Education, and simulation.
About this opportunity:
Is expected to perform duties in alignment with the mission and policies of the organization. Performs duties in support of and in compliance with the performance improvement plan, JCAHO and other licensing, accrediting and regulatory agencies. The Instrument Room Technician is a member of the surgical team who works with surgeons, anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, and other members of the surgical team in relation to the preparation of the surgical supplies, and care and handling of surgical instrumentation, pre, and post-operatively. Maintains patient safety and embraces diversity by displaying sensitivity to different cultures and cultural backgrounds.
Position Summary: Under direct supervision, incumbent performs imaging examinations according to department routine in a safe and efficient manner. Incumbent performs X-ray and CT procedures. The incumbent reports to the Director SA Imaging Services.
STAFF NURSE II Performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs in supervised situations, for the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient population. Performs the nursing process for patients in more complex situations with assistance and supervision. Assists with managing the patient care administered by other member of the nursing staff. Assumes the responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader. Position Summary:The RN is responsible for supporting efforts to improve clinical and service excellence of patient care provided. RN s must be able to identify and apply care skills appropriate to the specific patient age groups served. The RN will participate in the achievement of service targets and process goals.
The resident physician's primary responsibility is to undergo the training necessary to become a competent physician. In the course of this training, the resident will care for patients under the supervision of attending physicians in the inpatient and outpatient setting. The resident's performance will be reviewed on a regular basis in accordance with the evaluation policy.
The Mechanical Maintenance position is under the direct supervision of the Facilities Operations Manager and the Director of Support Services. The Mechanical Maintenance performs corrective and preventive maintenance on various building systems; mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, individual items and does other related work as required.
Coordinates Medical Staff credentialing activities; provides administrative support for Medical Staff Credentials Committee and other Committees as assigned, and provides resources for the Medical Staff enabling them to fulfill their duties and obligations as defined by regulatory agencies. Participates in support of Continuing Medical Education program, the Emergency Department on call program, and other Medical Staff Office duties as assigned.
Three years progressive administrative support experience in a hospital or other medical work environment. Understands capabilities of computer systems, word processing and database programs. Excellent typing skills. Certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services (CPMSM) preferred.
At Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Chandler, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide expertise, support and oversight that helps ensure our patients and their families receive exceptional care. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
The Nutrition Services DEPARTMENT at Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career. This position works as a member of the Nutrition Services team on one or more assignments in cleaning, food preparation, patient tray line or retail café to include cash handling operations. We are seeking dedicated FOOD SERVICE WORKERS who are compassionate and share our passion for our patients, their families and hospital visitors in our new state of the art CafÃ©.
- Our Mission: To provide excellent food, clean environment, with the best customer service while providing service and assistance to patients, staff and other customers in accordance with established dietary and retail cafe policies and procedures
The Security Officer is expected to provide a reasonably safe and secure environment for all who enter Dignity Health properties and to assure the physical security of buildings and grounds. It is expected that the security officer will demonstrate behavior consistent with Dignity Health core value and humankindness. The security officer shall support Dignity Health’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement/process improvement activities. Responsibilities include:
- Protecting staff, patients, and visitors by responding to calls for assistance in a timely and prudent manner such as violent or unruly patients, visitors, crimes committed or in progress, opening doors, and responding to emergency codes.
- Patrol the facility and grounds by foot or vehicle; monitor security alarms and dispatch officers promptly to location(s) where needed, and report unsafe acts or conditions.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures, equipment, supplies, reports HIPPA breaches if witnessed; investigate security breaches, conduct follow-up investigations, and write incident reports.
- Log all activities in a daily log to accurately record events; and (2) complete clear, concise, and legible reports in a timely manner; use appropriate emergency and radio codes in dispatching security officers while knowing hospital campus to ensure that those dispatched are to right location.
security, officer, guard, safety, protection, guard card, IAHSS, law enforcement, military service, police , public safety
The Aide Orderly (Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA) performs basic patient care, observations, and diagnostic services for the unit specific patient population within the guidelines of hospital policies and procedures under the direct supervision of their Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN), and/or Nurse Management Member. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of one (1) year experience in assigned unit required. Experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) at an accredited acute care hospital or health care facility preferred.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of a California State Approved Nursing Assistant program with a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certificate required. Restorative Nurse Assistant (RNA) certificate is preferred.
LICENSURES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificates required.
Content Marketing Manager (Digital Focus)
As a part of the Shared Services team you’ll elevate marketing and communications results for Dignity Health. Keeping patients and prospective patients our priority, you’ll have the ability to help Dignity Health grow and champion the change we seek by joining our mission of healing. As a Content Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to tell our story to our current and future patients. It’s an opportunity to shape the business direction, support area growth goals and lay the foundation for better patient experience.
- Servant leader: a thought leader and consultant who can create, edit, proof and craft content to drive results on behalf of our eight regional service areas marketing teams as well the shared services marketing leaders and agency partners.
- Collaborator: works closely with our regional service area marketing leaders and business partners as it relates to specific plans and tactics to create digital marketing strategies, content and editorial calendars. Communicates plans, insights and actions in a concise and meaningful way to improve the effectiveness of all marketing disciplines including, direct and digital marketing. Leads the development and implementation of digital engagement, nurturing and conversion programs (landing pages, content, widgets, etc.) needed to fully realize benefit of effective paid and organic digital marketing programs.
- Partner: serves as the primary analytics liaison with external vendors, including media, digital, direct and creative agencies. Develops and implements the tracking, reporting and optimization protocols consistently across the service area digital marketing activities.
- Innovator: builds and supports programs/processes to attract, engage and convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. Optimizes marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels. Experienced writer: works with vendors to create including online awareness/educational content, videos, infographics, blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, etc. Hands-on experience with content creation, organization, strategy, guideline creation, content calendars, editing and proof reading is a must. Develops, implements and monitors test-and-learn programs (A/B, multi-variate, etc.) across digital channels to enable the continual optimization of inbound digital marketing activities.
- Expert: serve as a subject matter expert for content management in cross-functional discussions and planning sessions; aligns content across disparate sources, and leads implementation and strategic use among stakeholders. Creates, implements, and optimizes digital marketing initiatives, programs and campaigns to reach and engage target segments across digital channels, incorporating web, SEO/SEM, display, social media, mobile and CRM marketing technologies.
- Team member: knows the tools and systems as well as how to work with peers, management, agencies, vendor partners, internal customers and other collaborators
Position Summary: Manages all technical, clerical, regulatory and administrative operations of a diagnostic imaging department to ensure quality and safety goals are achieved. Manages the application of diagnostic imaging technology and regulatory standards. Adopts, develops and applies policies, protocols and procedures to measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging services provided by different departments and improves customer satisfaction. Manages personnel through performance management, qualified staff selection and training and effective communication. Manages the safety of diagnostic imaging service activities and creates a safe environment for patients, staff and the public. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manages the application of diagnostic imaging technology and regulatory standards.
- Adopts, develops and applies policies, protocols and procedures to measure and improve the quality of diagnostic imaging services provided by different departments and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manages personnel through performance management, qualified staff selection and training, and effective communication.
- Manages the safety of diagnostic imaging service activities and creates a safe environment for patients, staff and the public.
About This Opportunity:
Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice.
About This Position
In keeping with Marian Medical Center health care philosophy, the Clinical Assistant supports and promotes the provision of quality patient care by cleaning, processing and sterilizing instruments and surgical ware at MMC and applicable entities.
The CA participates in transporting of patients, errands, and being a member of the surgical team during the intraopertive phase. The CA functions as a liaison with the OR and other departments, taking an important role in the operations of the center core. The Clinical Assistant is aware of safety policies and procedures for patients, co-workers, equipment, and self. Demonstrates knowledge of instrumentation used in surgical and invasive procedures. Demonstrates ability to prioritize work, works without close supervision, and has a memory for details. Demonstrates ability to work in a stressful environment while remaining calm, efficient and focused. Demonstrates ability to assume on call status according to departmental needs. Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology and basic procedures. Demonstrates ability to role model specialty skills.
Six to twelve months of related experience desired. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work tactfully and Demonstrates working knowledge of hospital safety policies and procedures. Current CPR certification.
The incumbent performs diagnostic imaging procedures according to the written or transcribed verbal orders of a physician and within the scope of his or her Certification at all MHS facilities under the direction of the Imaging Supervisor and the Medical Director of Radiology. Demonstrates competency in patient care for neonate, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients. The incumbent shall demonstrate behaviors consistent with the core (Mercy) values in support with Mercy General Hospital and the Mission and Philosophy of Dignity Health.
Radiographer diagnostic radiation radtech radiology “allied health” x-ray arrt rbh rht angio venography fluoro pacs asrt imaging mri magnetic mammo ct tomography resonance Angiographer Angiography Angigographic Neuroradiographer ris interventional ir
Demonstrates ability to work within a team model of patient-care delivery. Demonstrates proficient basic nursing skills and specialty skills. Demonstrates knowledge of the nursing process and the ability to apply these principles appropriately. Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward others. Relates with patients/visitors empathetically and tactfully. Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently. Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills, and objective active-listening skills. Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care tasks, duties, etc. to other team members. Ability and willingness to actively participate in process improvement activities. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all departments. Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies. Collaborates and provides leadership with patient-care team. Maintains effective relationships with coworkers and medical staff