Click column header to sort
The incumbent performs technical work of considerable difficulty, primarily in testing patient samples through various chemical, microscopic, serological, and bacteriologic techniques, requiring a significant amount of independent judgment while operating and maintaining automated equipment. The incumbent is also responsible for daily workflow to ensure timely and efficient departmental operations. The incumbent assists in ensuring regulatory compliance standards are met to comply with state and accrediting agency requirements.
About This PositionIn keeping with the Marian Medical Center health care philosophy, the Registered Nurse manages quality patient care through the nursing process. Coordinates plan of care with the health care team. Assumes leadership role for unit personnel to prepare and assist them with their responsibilities. Employees are responsible for completion of unit competency assessments, annual safety review, CPR, and renewal of license by maintaining continuing education units as required by hospital policy.
Position Summary: Serves as the primary HR business partner to the operational leader for the facility, ensuring all HR functions and activities enable business success. Supports the Vice President of Human Resources on the full range of operational human resources activities within the facility and provides leadership to HR and operational leaders at the facility. In addition, the HR Manager ensures the efficient implementation of a single Dignity Health Human Resources delivery model which aligns the facility HR structure, processes and systems with Service Area HR strategies. Gathers, analyzes and then utilizes data to influence leadership decision making. Develops plan of action based on data/analytics, then executes. Takes proactive steps to resolve problems and operational challenges. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provides direction and support to management regarding interpretation of policies and procedures and collective bargaining agreements. Partners with Employee/Labor Relations in providing education and advice on proper documentation and/or legal requirements for performance improvement and termination process.
- Serves as an advocate for the employee, management and the facility and encourages problem resolution through the chain of command.
- Advises management and ensures compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to human resources. Delivers processes and programs that ensure readiness and compliance in a highly regulated healthcare environment. Ensures department is in compliance with human resources' Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Partnering with the Director HR, develops, implements and oversees staff development programs that support facility, Service Area and Dignity Health strategic objectives and address operational and regulatory requirements. Focuses on management and leadership development opportunities, succession planning and legal or regulatory required training.
Lead Relief: Acts as relief to lead/supervisor/dispatcher to manage day to day operations of the transportation team to assure responsive, professional, and productive department.
The Area Manager, Facility Services is responsible for providing project coordination for the Building Infrastructure Program across Dignity Health’s multi state healthcare system. The budget for the infrastructure program is approximately $90M annually. Specific responsibilities include; assists in preparing project scope/budgets; facilitates capital project planning, manages design and construction related activities; coordinates capital planning and infrastructure needs assessment with facilities; improves program results; maintains relationships with authorities having jurisdiction; provides project communications; and monitors and reports on project expenses.
This position will co-manage the system wide infrastructure program with two other Area Manager positions to provide the greatest project coverage. The position will utilize capital planning and equipment maintenance software tools to facilitate the effective and timely use of capital resources. In addition, the Area Manager, Facility Services works in partnership with local hospital administrations and colleagues to provide technical assistance and reporting to improve long term facility sustainability.
About This Position
In keeping with the Marian Medical Center health care philosophy, the Registered Nurse manages quality patient care through the nursing process. Coordinates plan of care with the health care team. Assumes leadership role for unit personnel to prepare and assist them with their responsibilities. Employees are responsible for completion of unit competency assessments, annual safety review, CPR, and renewal of license by maintaining continuing education units as required by hospital policy.
The Orthodontia Assistant II provides chair side assistance to Orthodontist, performs routine orthodontic procedures such as wire changes, placing separators and bands, reties and c-chains; taking alginate impressions; exposing and developing oral x-rays; working knowledge of billing, authorizations and scheduling; proficiency with sterilizing instruments and maintaining appropriate infection control. Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health. REQUIREMENTS:Four years orthodontic assistant experience required. HS/GED required. HS/GED required. Bilingual highly preferred. Bilingual highly preferred. Arizona Radiology Proficiency Certificate from Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners (DANB) required. CPR preferred.
STAFF NURSE II will independently perform the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs and/or complication of treatment, for the neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric patient population. Assumes the responsibilities of teaching patients and caregivers in disease process, management and prevention. Assists with managing the patient care administered by other member of the nursing staff. Position Summary: (Unit Specific) The Registered Nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities. This nurse acts as a facilitator, coordinator, advocate, educator, and skilled caregiver for clients and families. The Registered Nurse makes the initial Home Health evaluation, develops and revises a plan of care based on an initial assessment, continual reassessment of client/family needs, client history, nursing diagnosis, physician orders, expected outcomes, and client goals. Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures, provides direct skilled care, formulates and implements appropriate teaching plans including medication management, communicates significant clinical findings and changes in status to the physician and other involved personnel. Position Responsibilities: The RN is knowledgeable regarding the services provided by the agency, the principles of homecare and the patient population served by the agency. The RN is knowledgeable regarding Title 22 regulations, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and Joint Commission standards. RNs must be able to effectively apply critical thinking and nursing skills to a wide range of medical and surgical patients independently in the home (under minimal office supervision). RNs must be able to identify and apply skilled nursing care appropriate to the specific patient age groups served. The RN is proficient in using the OASIS Assessment tool for initial and on-going patient evaluations. The RN is responsible for supporting efforts to improve clinical and service excellence of patient care provided. The RN will participate in the achievement of service targets and process goals. The RN will participate in clinical record review and process/ quality improvement activities. The RN is knowledgeable regarding the qualifications of other agency staff and the scope of care and service they can provide in order to make appropriate referrals and coordinate care.
Performs medical records specific duties as described below. Primary responsibility is for ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 coding of inpatient and outpatient records.
Performs medical records specific duties as described below. Primary responsibility is for ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 coding of inpatient and outpatient records. Works as a team member to ensure timely completion on coding and finalization of cases to reach weekly and monthly accounts receivable goals. Works with physicians in order to ensure coding and DRG accuracy. Maintains coding skills, coding changes, and continuing education. Ensures coding and abstracting
practices are in keeping with regulatory requirements. Serves as resources for coders in the department and other departments, billing office, and physician's offices. Validates admission orders against patient type.
Performs medical records specific duties as described below. Primary responsibility is for ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 coding of inpatient and outpatient records. Works as a team member to ensure timely completion on coding and finalization of cases to reach weekly and monthly accounts receivable goals. Works with physicians in order to ensure coding and DRG accuracy. Maintains coding skills, coding changes, and continuing education. Ensures coding and abstracting practices are in keeping with regulatory requirements. Serves as resources for coders in the department and other departments, billing office, and physician's offices. Validates admission orders against patient type.
Under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor, CLS, performs moderate and high complexity testing in areas of Blood Bank, Chemistry, Coagulation, Hematology, Microbiology, Serology and Urinalysis following established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, analysis and result reporting for patient specimens. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist may be required to rotate in other departments, work weekends and Holidays and cover other shifts as supervisor determines need.
This position will lead the Southern California Service Area. Primary office location will be in Glendale, CA.
Service Area Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
Position Summary: In coordination with the SVP Corporate Strategy & Growth and in partnership with the Service Area SVP Operations and hospital presidents, the CSO translates Dignity Health corporate strategy into service area specific action. Builds the service area brand position, market share and financial sustainability. Drives change initiatives necessary to carry out strategies and ensure that operational decision-making at the facilities aligns with strategic objectives. Operationalizes growth and physician alignment strategies. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Establishes the vision and drives the market forward through motivating peers and subordinate managers to institute changes as needed. Responsible for strategic planning, strategic management and assuring linkage between the Long Range Financial Plan and service area strategic plan. Coordinates and drives the service area annual strategic planning process. Manages ongoing implementation of the service area strategic plan and ensures management decisions align with successful plan implementation.
- Guides strategies designed to enhance service area growth (access to care) and financial sustainability. Oversees Strategy, Business Development, Strategic Marketing, Communications, and Sales; evaluates growth opportunities, including mergers, acquisitions and joint venture opportunities. Develops and plans service lines.
- Leads efforts to create and sustain integrated delivery system across the continuum of care and realize market consolidation opportunities.
- Promotes corporation and ensures positive stakeholder relations.
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a qualified Pulmonary Transplant Program Specialist who is a member of the transplant team responsible for coordination of the transplant process from candidate referral, evaluation, acceptance, transplant and follow-up. Our Transplant Coordinator serves as a critical resource to staff and multi-disciplinary team and community caring for transplant patients. and also demonstrates knowledge and skills in the care of patients with end-stage pulmonary disease, from adolescent to adult, and will play a role in the holistic evaluation of patient(s) for transplant. This position also maintains UNOS compliance, QA/QI and assists in the process of program certification by UNOS and Medicare and in collaboration with the program Medical Director and Transplant Administrator, provides for timely data input and transplant data management, as well as, assists in developing policies and procedures, order sets and pathways to improve overall quality of care and program development. The successful candidate must possess skill in the area of critical thinking, interpersonal communication, conflict management; problem solving, autonomy and decision-making are highly desirable. On call required. Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
The Custodian is responsible for maintaining common and office areas in a clean and orderly condition. The person in this position is expected to know and support the mission and values of Dominican Oaks and to apply the Dominican Oaks philosophy while performing daily job tasks.
About This Opportunity:
Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice.
Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice. All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description. Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient populations.
At Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Gilbert,Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise,support and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptionalcare. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to championthe change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness. The Definitive Observation DEPARTMENT at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career. We are part of a nationally recognized healing hospital and our commitment to our patients is to restore and heal the body, mind and spirit.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Designated Cardiac Arrest Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Boardcertified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatricemergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Stateof the Art equipment
- Responsible for meeting all of the Dignity Job Standards described below.
- Addresses referrals from providers including referrals via warm hand-offs
- Participates in scheduled huddles to assess needs and coordinate services
- Maintains weekly scheduled appointments providing therapeutic services to patients and their families
- Completes required documentation and paperwork including biopsychosocial assessments and treatment planning and implementation in a timely manner
- Demonstrates cultural competency and commitment to patients
- Works with clinical services staff to evaluate and coordinate social services intended to improve medical care outcomes, decrease hospital bed days, and prevent hospital re-admits.
- Assists with the development of internal procedures to effectively manage social services program.
- Works with local and regional social service organizations to coordinate care and services needed to improve medical outcomes. Maintains key contacts with various service organizations to ensure on-going cooperation and assistance.
- Provides on-going feedback to clinical staff and management relative to social services program outcomes.
- Reports regularly on progress of patients and evaluates overall program effectiveness in conjunction with organizational goals and objectives. Makes recommendations for program revisions and improvements.
Position Summary: The Clinical Educator of Maternal Child - Registered Nurse(RN) plans, directs, coordinates, conducts, evaluates educational activities/programs and implements staff development, continuing education, orientation, annual update, and competency evaluation processes including remediation of staff in the assigned department(s). Educational activities include in-services, competency validation and are consistent with the mission, vision, goals, and specified service lines of Community Hospital of San Bernardino (CHSB).