Postdoctoral Associate in Pharmacokinetic Core Laboratory
Newly established PK Lab is seeking a PhD level scientist (postdoctoral associate) to join our team at BNI!
The Barrow Neurological Institute (BNI) (Phoenix, AZ), has been ranked in the top 10 best hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery since the US News and World Reports began reporting such data. The BNI leads the largest pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics-driven clinical trials program for primary brain tumors in the United States. To support the clinical trial program, a centralized CAP/CLIA certified Pharmacokinetics Core Laboratory is being developed with the mission of providing state-of-the-art bioanalytic technology and a broad range of pharmacology expertise to enable evaluation of critical pharmacological endpoints in clinical trials.
Summary of Position
PK Lab is currently in the process of CAP/CLIA certification and will be supporting healthcare professionals and patients in health management through accurate, precise and state of the art testing and research.
We are looking for an individual to join the PK Lab team as a postdoctoral associate (at the level I, II and III depending on the experience). The candidate should have a strong background in pharmaceutical sciences and ideally in PK with a reasonable working knowledge in translational sciences. Candidates who have worked in the regulated environment to develop LC-MS/MS-based methods and can demonstrate competence in pharmacology and toxicology will be preferred. The candidate should be highly motivated, able to work well in teams, and have excellent communication skills. Potential areas of application include: drug PK, instrumental method development and validation, biomarker analysis, drug metabolism, PK analysis and modeling, medicinal or analytical chemistry.
Key responsibilities include
• Development, validation and implementation of analytical methods for various drugs, drug candidates, drug metabolites, and biomarkers employing LC-MS/MS technique.
• Contribution toward the design of preclinical and clinical studies.
• Development of independent research plans.
• Performing data analyses and interpretation.
• Manuscript preparation and publishing.
• Preparation of grant proposals and applications.
• Supervision and training of laboratory supporting research staff.
• Preparation and delivery of research presentations at local meetings, national and international conferences.
• General operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment, including LC-MS/MS instrument.
• Maintenance of required laboratory safety documentation and adherence to the guidelines and regulations in compliance with CAP/CLIA and HIPAA rules.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong experience with LC-MS/MS-based assay development and validation, including tissue sample handling, sample preparation (LLE, SPE, PPT), operating LC instruments and Mass Spectrometers.
• Some experience in preclinical translational research (basic knowledge and experience with cellular techniques and laboratory animals handling).
• Working experience in regulated environment, such as CAP/CLIA or GLP certified laboratories.
• Hand-on experience in instrument calibration, software validation, maintenance and troubleshooting of LC and MS systems
• Experience with a PK software and pharmacokinetics data analyses, interpretation and publishing.
• Experience with writing and implementing SOPs.
• Experience with supervising Lab supporting research personnel.
• Good organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team.
• Ph.D. or equivalent degree (MD, DVM, PharmD, etc.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry (Medicinal or Analytical preferred), Biochemistry, Medical Sciences or in related disciplines.
Postdoctoral Position in Parkinson’s Disease Symptomology
Required Education/Experience/Skills: Doctoral degree in natural sciences and at least four years of experience working in a basic science laboratory. Skills required includes a strong working knowledge of neurobiology and associated techniques. A strong background in molecular biology including cloning, gene expression/PCR, AAV production and design, experience with creating, and handling, viral vectors, data generation and handling, data interpretation, writing up laboratory procedures and results, supervision of students, software usage. Experience with small pre-clinical model handling, surgeries, primary neuronal cell culture, immunohistochemistry, neurophysiology, and microscopy are a plus. Good command of written and spoken English is required.
Desired Education/Experience/Skills: Advanced molecular biology techniques such as cloning, recombinant protein production, and protein analysis. Electrophysiology and/or calcium imaging. Knowledge of brain anatomy, enteric nervous system function, tissue sectioning, immunohistochemistry and microscopy, specifically in fluorescence immunolabeling; preclinical model handling, survival surgery, behavioral testing- working knowledge of levodopa-induced dyskinesia is a plus.
Job Summary: This postdoctoral fellow position will coordinate several projects aimed at investigating the cause of non-motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. This includes studies evaluating the gut-brain axis in neurodegenerative disease, the role of alpha-synuclein in symptomology, and the role of non-dopamine circuits. As part of the project, a strong emphasis will be placed on the design and evaluation of novel viral vectors. These vectors will be utilized to study disease proteins and circuits in various preclinical models of disease. The fellow will participate in the day to day operations of the research lab; duties will include collaborative experimental design, conducting experimental laboratory work, analyzing and writing up results for publication in peer-reviewed journals. In addition, some supervisory responsibilities will be provided, as well as opportunities to learn about current laboratory operations, including preclinical model survival surgery, behavioral testing, experimental subject euthanasia, post-mortem analyses of tissue sample preparation; tissue sectioning, immunohistochemistry, etc.
We seek an outstanding postdoctoral applicant with a PhD degree in computational biology, bioinformatics, molecular/cell biology, or closely related field. Applicants are expected to have an excellent track record of research publications and a strong interest for pre-clinical and clinical datasets and computational approaches for data analytics.
Our laboratory is focused on fibrosis and aging and investigates how changes in DNA and RNA modifications contribute to kidney and pulmonary fibrosis. We utilize single cell genomics technologies such as sci-RNA seq, sci-ATAC seq, next generation sequencing platforms and data analyses, pre-clinical surgery models and primary cell culture models relevant to chronic kidney and lung diseases with the goal of developing novel therapeutic strategies for precision medicine. Postdoctoral candidate will get a unique opportunity to be exposed to research techniques in the forefront of various fields.
• Doctoral degree in in computational biology, bioinformatics, molecular biology or closely related field is required.
• Experience working with Python, R and pipelines such as Seurat, Monocle and CellRanger is required. Custom pipeline and machine learning algorithm development for data analysis is preferred.
• Experience in Bash scripting/R scripting (Linux) and job submission to cluster computing servers using SLURM commands is preferred.
• Willingness to build machine learning models using experimental or public data sets is preferred.
SUMMARY - Manages the business process of the outpatient practices of the UA Cancer Center at St. Joseph’s and works collaboratively with the VP, Oncology Services and the clinical team to ensure that patient care services are rendered in a timely manner and in compliance with hospital policy. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manages the operations and services of the Cancer Center. Facilitates multi-disciplinary programs to develop standard of care in clinical pathways. Assures departmental competency and compliance to all regulatory, accreditation and hospital standards of care.
- Prepares and justifies annual budgeting, maintaining effective staffing plans, determining productive and non-productive expenditures, and determining non-labor expense requirements. Coordinates capital equipment budget in collaboration with medical staff. Explores and initiates revenue enhancement activities. Manages department budget within fiscal year approved targets.
- Participates in the planning, development and implementation of organizational operational and strategic goals. Develops, implements and monitors department safety management programs. Develops and implements business and marketing plans to aid in the development and advancement of service line.
- Responsible for staffing and performance management of staff. Monitors productivity and quality to maintain compliance with all regulatory standards, gives feedback to staff, and maintains workload.
Dignity Health is seeking an experienced Product Owner to deliver creative digital offerings to create an intensely positive and personal experience over a variety of digital products.
In this role, you will lead a digital product team responsible for enabling our current and potential patients, providers and/or employees through digital solutions, both in a web and mobile-first experience. You will be responsible for innovating, prioritizing and delivering some of Dignity Health’s most strategic initiatives. You will directly impact the digital direction of the organization as well as have a significant bottom-line impact on our business and ability to support our mission to serve the underserved and disenfranchised.
A successful candidate will bring: deep software development and user experience expertise in the digital consumer-facing space; strong business acumen and judgement; ability to define and deliver visionary, ground breaking products; measured value; data-driven decision making; consideration of the needs of internal stakeholders; success in vendor and cross-functional team management; the ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company.
If you are smart and can demonstrate it, comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, naturally curious and focused on solutions, confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and experience while being receptive to feedback, open to revising plans when appropriate and importantly, "result driven" – you are the right person to apply.
Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
• Act as the voice of the customer (consumers, patients and providers) in the execution of design and development of healthcare related products
• Work with Agile principles to align teams, communication and transparency
• Collaborate with architects and other internal stakeholders to come up with the best creative and innovative solution
• Adapt to changing priorities and account for the necessary adjustments
• Manage and refine the team backlog with current and future features
• Plan product releases
• Create definition of value and track through metrics and feedback, adjusting product roadmap to account for results
• Create and implement innovative solutions to provide value
• Provide escalation and block removal for the agile team when needed
• Engage with SAFe program team and other agile teams in program increment planning, product owner meetings and system demos.
Additional Detailed Responsibilities:
• Provide intake for customer and stakeholder feedback/suggestions, incorporating into the product roadmap and backlog where appropriate including facilitating consumer focus groups.
• Manage relationships and participate in forming requirements for product delivery vendors.
• Observe, learn about, and analyze customers and end users of the product.
• Provide available business metrics to the development team to connect them with the product and its customers, making informed decisions together.
• Interface with program management and stakeholders regularly.
• Turn ideas into product recommendations and contribute to product road-mapping.
• Resolve problems, working across teams.
• Share insights throughout the company regarding the product.
• Track assigned budget and resources and provide input to the budget development process. Prepare cost estimates and budget recommendations. Monitor expenditures.
• Guiding staff including prioritization and leadership of self-organizing and self-managed teams.
The Operational Support Program Coordinator coordinates clinical and operational projects as assigned by senior management. They retrieve and analyze data and present reports to management for use in supporting clinic operation objectives. They collect data from numerous sources in various formats and translate it into a standard format. They provide recommendations for improvement and written documentation that relates to the analysis of the data.
Operational Support Program Coordinators provide administrative support such as scheduling, preparing presentations, monitoring timelines, attending meetings and acting as liaisons to various departments and organizations. They communicate any issues, problems, or additional information to management and recommend solutions. They monitor and evaluate project activity and report on progress to leadership. They coordinate and monitor clinical projects from initiation through delivery. They ensure clinical projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
Reponsiblities may include:
- Coordinates clinical and operational projects as assigned by management (i.e. population database management and dissemination of related data.) They ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of operational and clinical best practices throughout assigned locations as needed, in unison with others working on the project.
- Meets regularly with clinicians and support staff regarding their data management and actions needed (e.g., working to understand, diagnose, and solve workflow issues.)
- Develop and generate monthly reports including any alerts as designed by the department leadership.
- Generates, on request, customized reports for special projects.
- Manages and develops standardized, clinical and operations processes across each assigned site and/or location. Provide recommendations for improvement and written documentation for processes and best practices.
- Partners with clinical staff to determine best practices for each site (e.g., determining optimal workflow for clinical and support operations.)
- Facilitates monthly meetings with clinical and support staff regarding reports, updates and designing improved clinical operations and outcomes.
- Partners with clinic managers, clinicians, and support staff on developing clinic operations standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Program Coordinator – Trauma AdministrationDignity Health / Northridge Hospital Medical Center The PROGRAM COORDINATOR is under general supervision and is responsible for coordinating the care of the trauma designated patient at Northridge Hospital Medical Center. The PROGRAM COORDINATOR is assuring optimal care throughout their hospitalization, communicating the plan of care with patients and families, and facilitates discharge planning. All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision, mission and values of the Dignity Health organization. The Program Coordinator is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective manner possible with respect and dignity.
SUMMARY - The Program coordinator is a member of service line team responsible for the coordination of care from initial clinic appointment, testing, admission, surgery, to discharge and postsurgical care. The Program Coordinator serves as a resource to staff, the inter-disciplinary team and community caring for the patients within specific area. Demonstrates knowledge in the care of patients with specific diagnosis.
Position Summary: Provides financial oversight and accounting requirements. Maintains all post-award financial management activities, ensuring approved clinical trial budgets are input correctly. Reviews and analyzes research financial reports and represents Research & Development at industry conferences, board meetings and other public forums. Champions Research & Development initiatives and funding. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provides financial compliance oversight and accounting requirements for applicable federal, NIH, State, and clinical grants.
- Maintains all post-award financial management activities and ensuring that approved clinical trial budgets are entered into the Dignity Health Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- Reviews and analyzes research financial reports to ensure accuracy and integrity of information.
- Represents R&D function at industry conferences, board meetings, and other public forums; championing R&D initiatives and funding with executive management and internal clients.
PROGRAM MANAGER – EDUCATION SERVICESDignity Health Northridge Hospital Medical Center Under the direction of the Director of Education and Professional Practice and the Clinical Unit Director, the Program Manager provides clinical, educational, and performance improvement leadership for personnel involved in the care of patients for assigned area(s). Utilizing a wide range of problem solving skills, functions as a leader, practitioner, educator, consultant, and researcher. All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization. The Program Manager is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective manner with respect and dignity.
Responsibilities: Assesses clinical education needs of Surgical Services. Designs, teaches, coordinates and evaluates clinical educational programs, consistent with evidence-based practice. Uses AORN and ANA standards for nursing professional development to guide clinical practice. Responsible for staff orientation and development. Serves as a consultant to procedural and specialty areas where surgical services are performed. Designs, develops and delivers curriculum to meet training and learning needs of the New Graduate Registered Nurses, RNs new to surgical services and New Graduate Certified Operating Room Technicians. Evaluates training and learning to verify key performance indicators are being met.
Manage the business analytics of perioperative services for Dignity Health Arizona, St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Market. Primary responsibilities include: variance analysis and reporting on service line profitability, data reporting, business planning and coordination of strategy functions. This function will support the OR Director(s) in the areas of resource management, capital planning, and materials management for all areas of perioperative services (preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative). The position may serve as liaison between perioperative services and the departments of finance, decision support, information systems, and materials management. Supports other perioperative business development and physician engagement functions as identified by OR Director and Business Development Director/Vice President.
The Pre-Award Program Manager is responsible for the analysis, negotiation, and finalization of arrangements for research in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, this position is responsible to ensure quality research coverage analysis reviews are performed for all research proposals to identify items and services that are not billable to a third party payor and negotiate Sponsor payment for non-billable services.
The Pre-Award Program Manager oversees the workflow and assignment for all Research Contracts Specialist(s) and/or contracting agencies to ensure timely contract reviews, budget development and negotiation and execution of billing grids for post-award processing consistent with institutional goals. This position performs and oversees contract negotiation to secure favorable terms and conditions for all research transactions. This position works closely with Dignity Health legal counsel, serving as the primary point of contact for escalation of contract matters to counsel as needed and promotes terms and conditions to mitigate risk and support obligation management. This position implements and oversees research policies, procedures, and templates for the institution upon approval from Dignity Health Legal Department.
This position requires innovation and creative problem solving as well as effective verbal and written communication and a high level of innovative and interpersonal skills to interact with Sponsors, Investigators, colleagues, facility administrators and patient financial services. Using extensive knowledge of billing rules and regulations as well as federal, state and local laws related to research, this position serves as an expert in project feasibility reviews and risk mitigation working synergistically with Dignity Health Legal Department.
This position is responsible for the management of all research contract and budget negotiations with an understanding of institutional risk tolerance and research financial policies to engage leadership in business decisions key to the approval of research projects and management of the research portfolio.
The Research Revenue Integrity Manager offers subject-matter expertise within internal revenue cycle systems to ensure efficient and compliant research patient billing practices across the Service Area of responsibility. This position performs duties of high complexity, judgement, scope, and responsibility with a direct reporting structure to Research Administration and a matrix reporting relationship to the Service Area Revenue Integrity Director to ensure cross-functional integration of accountability across both departments.
The Research Revenue Integrity Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of functional area-based system applications, developing work teams, task delegation, development of policies and work instructions and transactional management of charge review procedures to ensure services are compliant with Federal, State, private payer and other applicable legal and regulatory requirements for research patients.
This position works within Research Administration with close collaboration with Revenue Integrity Leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment of the research patient billing process across the service area.
Additional responsibilities include the ability to build synergistic partnerships with internal/external teams, development and execution of an on-going training program and advanced technical knowledge with various software systems to identify gaps and work towards integration to improve process automation.
About this opportunity:
The Program Specialist fosters collaborative relationships with representatives from local community agencies. Responsibilities include program development, planning, and implementation; assistance with evaluation efforts, and preparation of program reports and documents, as required by the funding agency. The Program Specialist will need to be flexible with respect to responsibilities as the Hope Street Family Center program evolves over a five-year funding period. All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization. The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost effective manner.
Incumbents in this position shall comply with all applicable laws and rules including the Dignity Health Standards of Conduct and Dignity Health policies and procedures that apply to his/her job responsibilities, seek guidance when in doubt, promptly report any potential or suspected violation of Dignity Health Standards of Conduct, Dignity Health policy or procedure or applicable laws/regulations and when requested, assist Dignity Health personnel in investigating all allegations of violation. When called upon, the incumbent shall assist in risk evaluation and work collaboratively with facility/entity leaders to implement, monitor and mitigate risk corrective plans outlined by the Compliance program.
This position is responsible for working with local and system management to drive the execution of Physician Integration strategies enterprise-wide.
The Program Manager will provide business strategies to Physician Integration and interface with multiple Dignity Health medical groups to ensure tactics are being implemented and goals are being achieved. Works with partners, peers, and stakeholders to achieve functional goals and carry out initiatives efficiently and with regard to performance (financial and quality), strategic value, and growth. Develop analysis and feasibility studies to identify opportunities and implications for programs or services.
Coordinates Physician Integration Strategy Team throughout the Mergers & Acquisition transaction process, including due diligence, model development, document preparation (e.g., definitive agreements, business plans, Term Sheets, NDAs, LOIs, etc.), and presentations.
The Program Manager reports to the Manager, Decision Support, and Physician Integration
- Coordinates multiple projects that drive the business strategies for the Physician Integration Strategy Team
- Works alongside the assigned project manager to achieve desired results
- Demonstrates effective leadership and motivational skills to drive strategic tactics through completion.
- Supervises the collection, analysis and dissemination of data from available data sources. Utilizes data to determine areas of opportunities for improvement and gives direction in prioritization of projects/programs.
- Evaluates formal analysis and makes recommendations based on findings from data to internal and external constituents
- Leads efforts to identify best practices, processes, methodologies for streamlined execution
- Perform other responsibilities and functions as directed
- Travel - 20%
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The Project Coordinator collaborates with departmental directors, managers, and project teams on large projects to complete project deliverables in accordance with the project plan and to provide documentation, reporting and oversight support. The Project Coordinator is capable of managing smaller projects from start to finish, monitoring the execution of these projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies. The Project Coordinator receives project assignments, general direction and guidance from project managers, and works day-to-day with limited supervision or instructions.
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to create a comprehensive project plan which includes the scope and project requirements, acknowledges critical milestones, and identifies resources, systems, and individuals needed to successfully execute the plan.
• Ability to communicate effectively with directors and managers to identify needs, evaluate alternative business solutions, and make sound recommendations.
• Ability to effectively facilitate team and client meetings in order to understand the full scope of the project, assign tasks appropriately and ensure the project is progressing according to the project plan.
• Knowledge of tools and methodologies that will best support the plan at each stage through completion.
• Ability to delegate tasks and projects to appropriate team members and follow up to ensure timely completion.
• Ability to provide feedback to team members; uses effective coaching and instruction to ensure individuals are participating and engaging in the project plan.
• Excellent communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors; able to read, write, and speak articulately, using established channels of communication and reporting relationships within the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external staff, management, members, physicians/physician office staff, vendors, etc.
• Must be attentive to detail, accurate, thorough, and persistent in following through to completion of all activities, demonstrating initiative for completing work assignments.
• Ability to continually re-prioritize to meet the needs of internal and external customers throughout the workday.
• Ability to handle various situations in a professional manner, demonstrating excellent customer service at all times and ability to adapt to change.
• Willingness to work as part of a team, working collaboratively with others to achieve goals, solve problems, and meet established organizational objectives.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple priorities and work independently
Essential duties & responsibilities
• Responsible for meeting all of the Dignity Health Management Services Job Standards described below.
• Coordinates multiple and/or large projects throughout the life cycle, initiation through closure; manages smaller projects.
• Leads team in creating full-scope project plans and required project documentation that identifies when each task will be performed, timeline for completion, the communication plan and resources required; revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project scope, tasks, deliverables, goals, resources, schedules and budgets are explicitly defined, documented, communicated and maintained.
• Provides status reports throughout project to internal and external stakeholders. Works to resolve issues that arise during the project and apply appropriate measures to correct. Quickly escalates to management any project related issues that will negatively affect project or outcomes.
• Effectively manages project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved both internally and externally with project change request forms
• Identifies and assigns resources required to fulfill project delivery, collaborating with other team members to determine which project resources are available and scheduling project workload and assignments
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes and makes recommendations for possible solutions.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization that may have a potential effect on project outcomes.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Performs other duties as assigned
SUMMARY - Provides project management and oversees execution and coordination of MOU's for multiple philanthropic grants that have been awarded to the BNI Department of Neurology for clinical services, patient support, and research. Serves as the main point of contact for the Department of Neurology and the Barrow Neurological Foundation (BNF) for the timely and accurate execution of grant funded projects and the associated stewardship reporting. Partners with internal and external stakeholders to build out project timelines and works with clinical operations and Barrow Informatics to assign project resources as needed. Tracks and reports project progress to stakeholders. Works cooperatively with BNF gift officers to ensure that donors receive timely communications.
Primary: In consultation with supervisor or designee, prepares neuropsychological tests consistent with research protocols. Administers selected neuropsychological tests according to standardized instructions in published test manuals and according to research protocols; when necessary, modifies administration procedure in accordance with research participants’ physical and/or mental limitations, making note of such variations in administration procedures. Scores (manually or by computer) neuropsychological tests according to standardized instructions published in test manuals. Calculates standard scores using normative data tables. Records in writing observations of research participants’ behavior during testing, especially such behaviors that influence validity of test administration, scoring, and interpretation. Interviews research participants or family members to obtain medical, social, educational, and occupational history.
Secondary: Assists the cognitive research team and Barrow Neurological Institute with outreach tasks and events. Assists with training psychometrists, research staff, clinic staff, and other staff as needed. Seeks opportunities for professional growth and education through conferences, webinars, and article review.
Demonstrates ability to provide care and service safely and efficiently for Adults (19-65 years) and Older Adults (65 years & over).
Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, technical skills, and active listening/communication.
About this opportunity:
- The Public health Research Associate assists with providing ongoing technical assistance to community based organizations, as well as public health, health care and social service providers of home visitation services to families in vulnerable neighborhoods.
- Technical Assistance is focused providing training on clinical topics known to impact pregnancy, birth and child development outcomes.
- Includes a working knowledge of conducting needs and assets assessments, project management, evaluation, performance monitoring, as effective strategies and practices related to home visitation/case management, outreach, social support, and health education.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, teaching abilities, time management and project management skills.
- Requires the ability to exchange information, answer questions and offer guidance, either face-to-face, through written correspondence, or via the telephone, with individuals outside the organization on a continual basis.
- Requires tact and some persuasion beyond the levels of courtesy and politeness required for all jobs.
- Requires the ability to function independently in a community setting.
- All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization.
Position Summary: This position, working under the supervision of the Director of Managed Care Incentive Program, is responsible for facilitating Dignity Health Medical Foundation's Value Based initiative through the development and implementation of processes to meet best practice standards. These relate to the preventative and chronic disease management clinical practices as captured within the electronic medical record. These activities will include identification and outreach (both verbal and written) to patients requiring preventive and chronic care screenings, patient education, collaboration with providers and staff to identify system barriers to meeting the standards and development of plan of actions and programmatic development. The Pursuit Coordinator will use data from Dignity Health systems including Allscripts, IDX, Managed Care.com, AIM and Reports provided by the health plans. The Pursuit Coordinator will also follow standard protocols for entering orders on behalf of the provider.