Click column header to sort
Position Summary: Directs and executes the implementation of broad business objectives at a hospital or Service Area level, with an emphasis on destination medicine. Provides objective data and analysis that enables local teams to make informed decisions and achieve strategic growth. Directs and motivates subordinates to achieve functional goals and carry out initiatives, particularly related to the newly developed destination medicine center. Creates, implements, and monitors hospital tactical plans, with an emphasis on destination medicine. Promotes corporation and ensures positive stakeholder relations through active local community engagement. . Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Provides objective data and analysis that enables hospital and service area leadership to make informed decisions and achieve strategic growth within the destination medicine center.
- Directs and motivates subordinates to achieve functional goals and carry out initiatives efficiently and with regard to cost and quality.
- Creates, implements, and monitors hospital tactical plans related to destination medicine that are aligned with key business and strategic initiatives
- Promotes corporation and ensures positive stakeholder relations through active local community engagement.
Position Summary: Plans, administers and directs all location activities related to food service including financial accountability, compliance with standards established by Dignity Health and regulatory agencies. Leads food and nutrition services departments. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food and nutrition (dietary) service experience for patients, residents, visitors and employees. Has authority and delegated responsibility including, the daily management of the food services, implementing training programs for dietary staff and assuring that established policies and procedures are maintained. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the daily management of all food and nutrition (dietary) services; Plans, directs, coordinates and controls resources of the Food and Nutrition Services Department to provide food service for customers, employees and patients; prepares the budget and assists in the development of short -term and long-term financial and operational plans for the department.
- Establishes and maintains regulatory compliance with food and nutrition services and policies and procedures to address safe practices for food handling, emergency food supplies, menu planning, purchasing and storage of food and supplies.
- Manages department human resources to ensure effective employee orientation, training and development, supervision of work, personnel performance, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations and hospital or Dignity Health human resources policies and procedures.
- Monitors the performance of the department through assessment and analysis of customer/patient satisfaction systems, quality and nutritional assessments, inspections, and financial reports. Completes QAPI assessment reports and corrective actions in collaboration with the hospital QAPI department. Promptly addresses customer complaint, and conduct service recovery where possible. Conducts rounding with patients and staff. Maintain log of of patient and staff feedback is considered in continuous improvement.
The Labor Management team in our Performance Improvement Department is responsible in developing and implementing staffing standard standard practices, labor productivity guidelines, labor budget target settings and other labor staffing tools and processes.
This position is responsible for providing consulting services which will contribute to the fiscal and operational well-being of Dignity Health (Dignity Health), in a manner consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of Dignity Health. The position is responsible for identifying needed improvements on a significant level in operating efficiencies and labor cost reductions. The position directs management engineering and other consulting services for 40+ hospitals and affiliates of Dignity Health. The project work, consultation, management training and management reporting are aimed at improving the efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality of operations for all Dignity Health related entities. The principal focus is on labor cost management, which currently represents an annual expense in excess of $1,500,000,000 for 35,000 FTE's. Continual significant cost reductions through process redesign and strong management of labor costs are required for the ongoing success of Dignity Health.
Strong preference for Labor Management experience.
Position Summary: Directs the provision of nursing care in a business unit while maintaining standards of patient care. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the overall quality of care provided by the nursing personnel. Advises medical staff, department heads, and administrators in matters related to nursing service and strategies.
- Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups.
- Monitors the operations of the nursing staff and ensures compliance with regulations on organizational and governmental standards and practices. Schedules staff and conducts employee performance reviews.
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis.
Position Summary: Under the direction of the senior director, leads the facilities Care Coordination and Social Services, including but not limited to clinical resource management, discharge planning activities, patient advocacy, clinical social work and best practice in medical necessity determination and concurrent review. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Directs and manages areas including planning, organizing and directs all activities, staffing, performance improvement in the delivery of clinical services (such as LOS reduction). Reports needs within the Medical Center and Dignity Health, as well as government and regulatory reporting.
- Guides Care Coordination activities according to the needs, requirements, and policies of the Medical Center, the affiliated medical groups and health plans, Dignity Health, any Federal and State agencies, and according to standard practices of the professions under the director's accountability.
- Consults and collaborates with other managers, physicians, administration, and community based healthcare workers regarding care management issues identified through corporate or facility initiatives and current literature.
- Works closely with all departments at the medical center and the post-acute service providers to streamline the patient transition through the health care system and into the community post discharge.
Registered Nurse, RN, Sr. Director, Director, Case Management, Case Manager, Care Coordination, Utilization Management, UM, Arizona license, BSN, MSN, 3 years leadership, Acute Care, #CMleader #RNcarecoordinationleader
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a dynamic NURSING EDUCATION SPECIALIST to demonstrate experience in specific area of clinical nursing. Designs, organizes, implements, and evaluates evidence-based educational programs, orientations, and continuing education that facilitate the professional growth, skill development, and competency of staff. These programs primarily support the organizationâ€™s mission, vision, values and strategic goals to ensure quality, safety, and service in patient and family-centered care. . Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health. Innovative new position that will work to ensure the academic success in the practice environment. Ensuring nurse student success in the practice setting
Inpatient and Outpatient END (Electroneurodiagnostics) testing - EEG (Electroencephalography), LTMU( Long-term monitoring Unit), SSEP (Somatosensory Evoked Potentials), VEP (Visual Evoked Potentials) BAER ( Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials and ERG (Electroencephalogram). The department is 24/7 with Call services afterhours and weekends. Graduate from an accredited ASET program or 2 years current work experience in EEG, Evoked Potentials or Clinical Long Term Monitoring Graduate from an accredited ASET program. Certificate of completion from an accredited ASET program for EEG or AAS degree in Electroneurodiagnostics from an accredited ASET program. Clinical rotations associated with an accredited ASET program. Basic computer skills and MS Office required. Neuroworkbench/ Persyst/ Cerner ABRET Registered Electroneurodiagnostics Technologist, R. EEG T.
Provides excellent, quality care in the role of an EEG Tech and assists with Cardiac procedures for patients at Chandler Regional Medical Center. This candidate is generally not a Registered EEG Technologist.
Provides excellent, quality care in the role of an EEG Tech and assists with Cardiac procedures for patients at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.
Located in the Town of Gilbert, Az, a suburb of Phoenix, this position is critical to the success of Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
This position will be responsible for developing and overseeing system strategies for reducing readmissions and will work to ensure that the system is achieving the necessary milestones to achieve the goals established for the CMS Hospital Improvement Innovation Network (HllN) grant. This position will ensure that local readmission prevention teams are addressing readmission opportunities in an evidence-based, action-based manner. This position will identify areas of focus, develop readmission strategies, and facilitate the sharing and implementations of best practices. Strategies will include, but are not limited to: identification of facilities to focus on, utilization of the transition bundle, collaboration with members of the care continuum, collaboration on initiatives designed to improve medication delivery, collaboration on the development of risk assessment tools in the electronic health record as well as fostering the utilization of readmission prevention software/ software capabilities. They will engage the care continuum to provide safe and appropriate care transitions.
Duties as assigned to support the Post-Acute Care team initiatives.
- Works with market/ site committees, work groups and/or projects related to readmissions to ensure the implementation of readmission reduction activities.
- Prepare short and long-term planning and programs to address identified needs related to readmissions.
- Support and assist in planning and coordination of annual conferences, projects, and team meetings as requested.
- Participate in administrative team meetings and seminars as requested to keep current with policy, procedure, and regulatory change
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Extensive Travel, up to 80% - 90%
- Manage daily projects - Assign staff to designated areas - Identify projects and coordinated them with customers
Join Us Now as we look for a dynamic Coordinator to add to our Enviromental Services Department. The Coordinator will manage daily projects - Assign staff to designated areas - Identify projects and coordinated them with customers.
Provides cleaning of patient care rooms, waiting rooms, offices and other locations as needed. The Environmental Services Surgical Specialist is allowed access to medication and storage rooms for cleaning purposes.
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a dedicated EVS Service Specialist who is compassionate and shares our passion for our patients, families and hospital visitors to provide excellent cleaning services to an assigned area using standard operating procedures.
Located in Glendale, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
Job Title: Executive Coordinator
The Executive Coordinator will plan, organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of the VP, Population Health, Physician Integration.
Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
•Provides direction and prioritization standards for the screening of the VPs mail, email, voicemail and appointments by using expert judgment and knowledge.
•Anticipates needs, and proactively bring together appropriate people and other resources to support the VP in addressing issues.
•Prepares financial and operational reports and analyses reflecting progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions. Serves as departmental liaison with administrative personnel concerning Dignity Health policies and procedures, and budgetary preparation and control.
•Conducts research, develops content, and creates effective presentation. Independently develops presentations for the VP to deliver.
•Handles confidential information which would have immediate negative impact on the company operations, performance, or value if shared beyond its intended audience.
•Types agreements, drafts correspondence, emails, etc; proofreads documents with high degree of accuracy; operates word processing and standard office equipment.
•Maintains up-to-date calendar of meetings, travel, events, and anticipate associated needs.
•Arranges meetings, conference calls and travel; prepares expense reports.
•Creates and maintains files.
•Prepares mailings, including gathering back-up materials, duplication, preparation of labels and envelopes, and acting as contact point for Managers or VPs wanting additional or follow-up information.
•Communicates daily with Dignity Healths senior staff, outside vendors, hospital representatives, general public, and various other professionals.
•Screens and routes telephone calls and responds to requests of a routine nature.
•Interprets departmental policies and procedures, making decisions on specific operating problems and issuing instructions in the name of the departmental and divisional head
in accordance with departmental precedents and policies.
•May represent Dignity Health and/or the VP on internal or external committees.
•May supervise a small group of clerical assistants, recommending and executing various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisal, promotions and disciplinary actions.
•Monitors attendance and automated time reports.
•Processes bills for department and various vendors.
•Maintains budget chart of outside counsel fees; monitors monthly budget reports.
•Performs other duties as assigned.
•Interacts extensively and builds relationships with internal customers at the Director, VP and VP level.
The BNI staff neuropsychologist provides direct clinical and neuropsychological assessment and treatment services in the outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation services within the scope of their licensing, training, and clinical privileges, along with supervising and teaching residents and/or fellows as indicated. Staff neuropsychologists with dedicated research time demonstrate productivity in research through publications and grant funding.
Under direction from the clinical chairman, provides patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
Come join our growing Family Medicine team at Dignity Health Medical Group! We are looking to expand our physician teams in Chandler, Maricopa, and Phoenix. We provide a patient and family centered medical home at each of our family medicine sites with comprehensive, compassionate care, centered on each individual patient, their language and culture.
We are seeking dynamic faculty physicians who are passionate about the health and well-being of our patients. Under direction of the clinical chairman, our physician provide patient care in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
Under direction from the clinical chairman:
- provides patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Residency teaching & precepting for Family Medicine Residency Program
- Serve as a key Faculty member of the core team
Dignity Health Medical Group (DHMG), one of the Valley's most respected team of physicians, is seeking Family Medicine providers. Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in preventive and patient centered care and chronic disease management with a focus on quality improvement. We are looking for team-oriented physicians that enjoy working with residents and medical students in an academic setting. DHMG supports a vibrant Family Medicine Residency Program sponsored by St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (SJHMC) which is located on the hospital campus in Phoenix in a well-designed and beautifully appointed new facility.
SJHMC is also the medical school campus for Creighton University School of Medicine offering clinical clerkships to both 3rd and 4th year medical students. Physicians are eligible for academic appointment at Creighton University School of Medicine. Our faculty provide clinical services, have a pivotal role in teaching and serve in research and leadership roles. Dignity Health Medical Group (SJMG) is developing a patient and family centered medical home with comprehensive, compassionate care that is centered around each individual patient, their language and culture. The Family Medicine clinic is expanding with extended hours of operation, including evenings and Saturdays. We are looking for candidates with flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of our patients.
Located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, SJHMC is a 650+-bed, not-for-profit hospital that has been named the #1 Best Place to Work for an unprecedented third year in a row by the Phoenix Business Journal. SJHMC has also been named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare two years running. Outdoor living in the "Valley of the Sun" affords a wide range of activities including hiking, cycling, snow skiing, water sports and sport fishing. With professional sports teams, wonderful restaurants and incomparable shopping, the Phoenix/Scottsdale area is among the most highly desirable areas of the country to live. These opportunities offer a perfect lifestyle balance. Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health. We are offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package that includes a relocation allowance. Qualified candidates are physicians that are board eligible or certified in their specialty, eligible for an Arizona license and credentialing at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.