Click column header to sort
Under direction from the clinical chairman:
- provides patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Residency teaching & precepting for Family Medicine Residency Program
- Serve as a key Faculty member of the core team
Dignity Health Medical Group (DHMG), one of the Valley's most respected team of physicians, is seeking Family Medicine providers. Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in preventive and patient centered care and chronic disease management with a focus on quality improvement. We are looking for team-oriented physicians that enjoy working with residents and medical students in an academic setting. DHMG supports a vibrant Family Medicine Residency Program sponsored by St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (SJHMC) which is located on the hospital campus in Phoenix in a well-designed and beautifully appointed new facility.
SJHMC is also the medical school campus for Creighton University School of Medicine offering clinical clerkships to both 3rd and 4th year medical students. Physicians are eligible for academic appointment at Creighton University School of Medicine. Our faculty provide clinical services, have a pivotal role in teaching and serve in research and leadership roles. Dignity Health Medical Group (SJMG) is developing a patient and family centered medical home with comprehensive, compassionate care that is centered around each individual patient, their language and culture. The Family Medicine clinic is expanding with extended hours of operation, including evenings and Saturdays. We are looking for candidates with flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of our patients.
Located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, SJHMC is a 650+-bed, not-for-profit hospital that has been named the #1 Best Place to Work for an unprecedented third year in a row by the Phoenix Business Journal. SJHMC has also been named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare two years running. Outdoor living in the "Valley of the Sun" affords a wide range of activities including hiking, cycling, snow skiing, water sports and sport fishing. With professional sports teams, wonderful restaurants and incomparable shopping, the Phoenix/Scottsdale area is among the most highly desirable areas of the country to live. These opportunities offer a perfect lifestyle balance. Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health. We are offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package that includes a relocation allowance. Qualified candidates are physicians that are board eligible or certified in their specialty, eligible for an Arizona license and credentialing at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
Dignity Health Medical Group at Chandler Regional Medical Center (CRMC) in Chandler, AZ is seeking an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our growing and dynamic group. This physician will work daily with our strong team, which includes midlevel providers, supporting the new Level 1 Trauma Center.
Under direction from the clinical chairman, provides patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center seeks to hire a full-time Radiation Oncologist to provide radiation medicine services at the U of A Cancer Center
Title: Faculty Physician – Rheumatologist
Reports to: Chair, Department of Medicine
Dignity Health Medical Group at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (CRMC) is actively seeking a Rheumatologist with an interest in developing a robust clinical and academic Rheumatology program. Our long tradition of academic Internal Medicine at St. Joseph’s dates back to the 1960s. Since that time, 8 additional specialty residency and subspecialty fellowship programs have been established and we continue to develop further ACGME accredited programs.The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented physician with a strong passion for patient care and teaching.
- MD or DO Degree
- Fellowship trained from an accredited Rheumatology program
- A passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Must have or be eligible for Arizona State medical licensure
- Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital/surgical privileges at Dignity Health Arizona hospitals
Located conveniently in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center (SJHMC) is a 607-bed tertiary care hospital which is home to 8 residency programs. Our residents, faculty, and staff work collegially to provide patient-centered care for a diverse patient population in a variety of inpatient, outpatient, community-based and elective clinical settings. We are proud to continue SJHMC’s long tradition and unwavering commitment to caring for underserved and vulnerable populations in our community. We are also extremely proud to be a nationally recognized center for quality tertiary care, medical education and research. St. Joseph's includes the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute, St. Joseph's Heart & Lung Institute, the University of Arizona Cancer Center at St. Joseph's, and The hospital is also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics, neuro rehabilitation, and other medical services. The Internal Medicine Residency Program trains 9 categorical residents and 3 preliminary interns per year. Our residents have achieved a high level of success both during and after residency. This is achieved via a rigorous program of clinical rotations, scholarly activity, didactic conferences, and a flexible, wide-ranged set of electives. Our highly-structured curriculum is innovative, learner-centered, and focused on high yield, clinically relevant, frequently-tested topics. Our graduates have achieved a 96% 3-year rolling board pass rate, a 77% fellowship match rate and a 100% job match rate in the past 3 years. In addition, our residents have presented at numerous regional and national scientific meetings and have been recognized for local, state-wide and national awards. Our comprehensive educational program trains physicians not only in the skills, attitudes, and knowledge required of competent and compassionate physicians, it also supports the continuous development of personal well-being through our Resident Wellness Program. Our dedicated teaching faculty serve as mentors and coaches to help each of our residents achieve their personal and professional goals.Additionally, SJHMC is also the site of the regional campus of Creighton University School of Medicine where 3rd and 4th year medical students complete two full years of clinical training, and is a clinical site for the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix. The selected candidate is eligible and will be highly-encouraged to qualify for a faculty appointment at Creighton University and the University of Arizona. Dignity Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, is a growing organization with well-resourced, modern facilities and diverse practice opportunities. With more than 39 acute care hospitals in three states and 9,000 physicians, Dignity Health touches the lives of thousands of people and provides nearly $2 billion in charity care to the communities it serves.
EEO NO J1 Visas
Ahwatukee has a population of 81,000 people with a suburban atmosphere, just south of Tempe. With a median age of 38.5, and average household income just shy of $96,000, patients are comprised of families and singles of all walks of life. We are currently looking to add a passionate Family Physician as our Vice-Chair of family medicine to our Ahwatukee location. Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in patient centered care and chronic disease management with a focus on quality improvement and a history of—and passion for—serving in leadership roles. Above and beyond the traditional role of a clinician, this physician will be responsible for mentoring and coaching the physicians and advanced practitioners within several locations, providing guidance and evaluation when necessary to enhance patient care within the east valley.
Norton Thoracic Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is in search of Full Time Intensivist
This critical care position provides general medical care for the hospitalized patients. Successful candidates will be expected to provide exceptional patient care in a multidisciplinary setting, contribute to the education of residents/fellows in the surgical intensive care unit, demonstrate teamwork with midlevel providers and increase academic productivity of the Critical Care Department.
The John and Doris Norton Cardiothoracic and Transplantation Institute (NTI) at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (SJHMC) in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a Pulmonologist. Primary clinical responsibility will be in the lung transplant and advanced pulmonary disease program. We are seeking faculty physicians interested in practicing in an academic environment with a strong interest in teaching, clinical research, and clinical care.
Our lung transplant program is one of the dominant lung transplant centers in the United States and is currently supported by six thoracic surgeons and five pulmonologists. To date, we have performed almost 700 lung transplants and average approximately 100 per year. Our quality outcomes and survival rates are among the highest in the country. Our advanced pulmonary programs have received center of excellence designations in Pulmonary Fibrosis, LAM, Alpha 1 Antitrypsin deficiency and Bonnie J. Addario for lung cancer screenings and management. Primary clinical responsibility will be in the lung transplant and advanced pulmonary disease program.
Under direction from the clinical chairman, provides patient care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
The Family Nurse Practitioner, under the supervision of the attending physician, renders FNP services under the California guidelines. Supports the educational needs of Lake Shastina Clinic as needed.
Position Summary: The Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) will work under the supervision of the attending physician, and renders FNP services under the California guidelines. The FNP will support the educational needs of the Mercy Community Clinic, as needed: #NP
- The Case Manager's responsibilities include providing case management and teaching and demonstrating activities according to the child and family's plan of care.
- The case manager works in collaboration with a team of professionals to ensure child safety and stability.
- He/She also provides parenting education activities, as well as referrals, advocacy, support, and anticipatory guidance for a caseload of 10 to 11 families.
- This position will require flexibility with respect to responsibilities as the program evolves over a five-year funding period.
- All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization.
- The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost effective manner.
- Bilingual English Spanish skills.
- Possession of a valid California driver's license and ability to make home visits to various Los Angeles County locations.
The Case Manager's responsibilities include conducting family assessments, developing individualized family plans, implementing weekly in-home child development activities, assisting with center-based early childhood education and parenting education activities, and providing referrals, advocacy, support, and anticipatory guidance for a caseload of approximately twelve pregnant women and children, ages 0-3 years. This position will require flexibility with respect to responsibilities as the program evolves over a five-year funding period. All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization. The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost effective manner.
The Case Manager's responsibilities include providing case management and teaching and demonstrating activities according to the child and family's plan of care. The case manager works in collaboration with a team of professionals to ensure child safety and stability. He/She also provides parenting education activities, as well as referrals, advocacy, support, and anticipatory guidance for a caseload of 10 to 11 families. This position will require flexibility with respect to responsibilities as the program evolves over a five-year funding period. All employees are expected to perform their duties in alignment with the vision and values of the organization. The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost effective manner.
About This Position
The Financial Analyst reports to the Accounting Manager and will assist in the creation and review of annual budgets, daily & bi-weekly productivity reports, month end expense analysis and service/departmental line analysis. Work involves identifying and extracting relevant data from various systems, developing and testing of reports, and the preparation of routine benchmark and productivity reports. The Financial Analyst will also be a liaison to accounts payable and the corporate accounting service center.
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The Financial Analyst prepares budget forecasts, monitors expenditures and reports on variances. Other responsibilities include reviewing financial statements for accuracy and completeness, and compiling and analyzes financial data and reports on findings
What We’re Looking For
- Responsible for meeting all of the Dignity Health MSO Job Standards described below.
- Works with CFO and Sr. Director of Finance to prepare annual budgets.
- Requests information from department heads for annual budgeting process, prepares department budget reports and updates budget spreadsheets.
- Analyzes budget variances and conducts trend analysis.
- Researches and reports on variances.
- Prepares reports and budget presentations for senior management and boards of directors.
- Performs cost-benefit analysis for new projects, capital requests and business lines.
- Analyzes financial information and resources to project future revenue and/or expenses and makes recommendations to maximize financial resources.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and/or annual financial statements for the various business entities. Gathers financial data, verifies accuracy of data and prepares reports for review by CFO/ Sr. Director of Finance.
- Researches and reports on discrepancies to ensure financial reports are completed accurately and thoroughly. Reviews financial statements for accuracy and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), federal regulations, and company policies.
Position Summary: Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve medium to complex technical and business issues related to related to information security, identity management, user access authentication, authorization, user provisioning, and /or role-based access control. Designs, develops, and implements solutions to successfully integrate new information security and identity management systems with the existing architecture. Provides end-user support and works on multiple functions of medium to high complexity. Identifies and recommends functional, technicalogical and/or control solutions. May work on or drive one or more projects as part of a Security or Security Risk Management team. Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for one or more security, IDM, or risk management areas.
- Detects and identifies vulnerabilities in systems, including but not limited to databases, applications, network elements and devices, and data storage
- Develop advanced custom scripts, programs, and application interfaces to enhance existing monitoring infrastructure as part of project team efforts
- Pursue continuing education to maintain advanced knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, and threats and trends in identity management and information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team
- Lead root-cause analysis efforts to determine improvement opportunities when failures occur. Contribute as lead and SME on incident research and resolution when appropriate, mentoring incident team members
- Assist in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties as directed by management.
- Provides training, and coaching for Analysts, Technicians, and Engineers in the IT Security organization
- Assists management in the definition of cross-platform information security and/or identity management policies and procedures, standard operating procedures, processes and guidelines.
- Participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts; key participant in the development, population, and championing of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
- Communicates complex technical information to team members and many levels of management
- Provides identity management advice and support for network systems and applications
- Act as a security advocate for IT operations team’s adherence to Dignity Health policies and industry best practices
The First Aid staff RNs will provide direct patient care to Giants games/special event attendees and staff as needed on game days at AT & T Park. Nursing responsibilities include triage and assessment, care and treatment of medical problems. Will work in coordination with on duty physician, paramedics and EMTs.