Click column header to sort
Under the Manager or designee, the staff nurse provides and documents, goal-oriented nursing care to adolescent patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of St. Mary’s Medical Center. The staff nurse utilizes principles of the nursing process and coordinates clinically related activities to provide for the effective delivery of healthcare. Responsible to supervise the care given by the LPTs, MHCs, LVNs and Unit Clerks, and others working under his/her direction. Applies Dignity Health Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
Provides support for technical services in the laboratory performing procedures in one or more area of the laboratory including specimen collection and handling, clerical functions and technical duties under supervision of licensed staff. Provides assistance for related tasks including stocking of supplies, cleaning of equipment, record handling and storage and other duties as assigned.
The Supervisor, Clinic Operations is expected to provide tactical leadership in order to maximize the effectiveness of all service delivery systems and financial performance, engages staff and cultivate a care center culture that prioritizes humankindness and patient-centric care consistent with Dignity Health and the medical group’s “way” and culture. Coordinates the day-to-day operational aspects of the clinic. Works closely with staff and providers in each unit to ensure that all fiduciary and care center goals are met. This position may have access to third party credit card information and transactional systems (cash registers, point of sale devices, applications supporting credit card transactions, and reports or other documents containing credit card information) from single transactions or a single card at a time. This position will also have access to patient protected health information (PHI). The Supervisor, Clinic Operations has a responsibility to safeguard patient health and financial information.
About This Position
The Courier will make arrangements for delivery of reports or specimen pickup ordered by specific time or date.
- Current California drivers license, driving record and proof of insurance, required.
The incumbent is a pre-hospital medical caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her partner and all patient populations. The incumbent will provide safe, therapeutic care for these patients by the use of the Emergency Medical system.
Provides direct clinical neuropsychological services to patients in the outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation services. One years post-doctoral training in neuropsychology and one additional year of experience, or two years of post-doctoral training. One years post-doctoral training in neuropsychology and one additional year of experience, or two years of post-doctoral training.
Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
Ph.D. in clinical neuropsychology or clinical psychology with advanced training in neuropsychology. Ph.D. in clinical neuropsychology or clinical psychology with advanced training in neuropsychology. Licensed in the State of Arizona, Hospital Privileges and with 8-10 yrs experience would expect Board Certification.
The Medical Receptionist is the first point of service for our patients coming into the practice and is responsible for greeting, registering and scheduling patient appointments. Responsible for verifying insurance eligibility and benefits. Collects co-payments and obtains routine financial information from various sources to obtain payment plan arrangements and Medicare coverage. He/she also answers the phone and acts as a primary source of information to patients in the waiting area.
About This Position
In keeping with French Hospital Medical Center health care philosophy, the Lead Instrument Technician supports and promotes the provision of quality patient care by cleaning, processing and sterilizing instruments and surgical ware. The Lead Instrument Technician functions as a liaison with the OR and other departments, taking an important role in the operations of the center core.
Lead Instrument Technician is aware of safety policies and procedures for patients, co-workers, equipment, and self. Six months experience as an Instrument tech/OR tech. BLS preferred.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of technical and manipulative tasks associated with the preparation and dispensing of medications for hospital inpatients and outpatients, under the director of the pharmacists.
- IV admixture services and automatic dispensing maching experience preferred.
- Hospital pharmacy experierience preferred.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Current California Pharmacy Technician registration (CT PHRMTEC)
- Completion of annual safety training.
- Completes and maintains required unit specific training.
The Coder reviews, analyzes, and approves codes for diagnostic and procedural information that determines Medicare, Medi-Cal and private insurance payments. The primary function of this position is to perform ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS coding for reimbursement. The coding function also ensures compliance with established coding guidelines, third party reimbursement policies, regulations and accreditation guidelines. The Coder shall review ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS codes against documented information for DHMF clinical encounters. Assures the final diagnoses and operative procedures as stated by the physician are valid and complete. Reviews necessary information from health records to identify proper and congruent relationships between procedure and diagnosis codes utilizing EndCoder systems, LCD’s, NCD’s and modifier relationships.
The coder determines the final diagnoses and procedures stated by the physician or other health care providers are valid and complete. The coder shall open lines of communication with the health care professional and resolve discrepancies in coding practices and provide education as needed. Performs a comprehensive review for the record to assure the presence of all component parts such as: patient and record identification, signatures and dates where required, and other necessary data in the presence of all reports which appear to be indicated by the nature of the treatment rendered. Analyzes provider documentation to assure the appropriate Evaluation & Management (E & M) levels are assigned using the correct CPT code using both 1995 and 1997 CMS guidelines for auditing. Presents audit results to physicians for education and training purposes. Analyzes Claims Scrubber edits and researches discrepancies. Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Current CCS or CPC certification is required
- Enrollment in continuing education courses to maintain certification required
- One (1) year of coding experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations, techniques and surgical procedures, anatomy and physiology
- Intermediate knowledge of medical codes involving selections of most accurate and description code using the ICD-10-CM, Volumes 1- 3, CPT, and HCPCS coding conventions
- Intermediate knowledge of official coding conventions and rules established by the American Medical Association (AMA), and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for assignment of diagnostic and procedural codes
- Two (2) years coding experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Encoder systems preferred
At Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, we deliver humankindness through a wide range of health, social and support services in the heart of Gilbert, Arizona. As part of our team, you will provide clinical expertise, support and oversight that helps ensure our patients receive exceptional care. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to champion the change by joining in our mission of healing through humankindness.
The Surgical Services DEPARTMENT at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career. We are part of a nationally recognized healing hospital and our commitment to our patients is to restore and heal the body, mind and spirit.
Looking to pick up some additional shifts?
Now is the time to JOIN our NyICU Registry RN's. Whether you pre-book your schedule or do daily scheduling, our Registry RN’s are required to sign-up to work a minimum of 3 shifts every two weeks and are paid on a weekly basis. Additional shifts maybe scheduled based on hospital needs. This position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
Under the direction of the Resident services manager, the resident care aide performs resident care duties in accordance with the mission and philosophy of Mercy McMahon Terrace as well as its established policy and procedures.
- Admits, transfers and assists in resident discharges.
- Assist residents with all ADL requirements. (Including: Restroom/Bathing assistance, Bed making, tidying of unit, eating and comfort tasks.)
- Answer emergency call signals.
- Regular rounds.
- Monitor residents for pulse, temp, BP, and respiration vitals.
- Monitor residents remaining in unites for temporary illnesses (such as cold/Flu).
- Observes, reports, documents any changes noted with resident to RSM and/or director on duty.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform cleaning duties in assigned areas, such as resident units, public lavatories, lounges, and offices
- Sweep, dust, dust mop, and wet mop floors and stairways; spot clean and vacuum floors, rugs, carpets, and runners. Rotate runners in hallways and entry ways.
- Collect trash and refuse from work areas and place in designated pick-up areas.
- Clean, sanitize, and polish bath, lavatory, shower, and sink fixtures and facilities; stock dispensers as necessary.
- Dust, wash, sponge mop, sanitize, and hand shampoo furniture, dust desk and floor lamps, clean and polish glass surfaces, woodwork, walls, and windowsills.
- Scrub bath and shower room tiles, woodwork, window frames, and sills.
- Order janitorial and bathroom supplies from stockroom.
- Maintain equipment and materials needed to perform work in a clean and orderly condition. .
- Report needed repairs to supervisor and/or Maintenance Technician.
- Performs other duties as necessary or directed.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse II is an experienced Practitioner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge of nursing, patient care and the ability to practice independently. The Clinical Nurse II also serves as a resource person as well as a preceptor. Under minimal supervision, the Clinical Nurse II identifies and implements nursing interventions that have less predictable outcomes and evaluate the results of these interventions for a given patient population.
STAFF NURSE II performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs in supervised situations, for the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient population. Performs the nursing process for patients in more complex situations with assistance and supervision. Assists with managing the patient care administered by other member of the nursing staff. Assumes the responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader. Position Summary: (Unit Specific)Delivers care and performs the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of therapeutic care that may result from the intrusion of anesthetic agents and techniques for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients in the Post Anesthetic Care Unit.
This position is responsible for providing accounting and financial analytical review to various Dignity Health hospitals and related facilities. The incumbent accumulates information to prepare accurate and timely journal entries for the general ledger monthly close in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Dignity Healthâ€™s processes and procedures.
This position reports to the Director of Accounting; the incumbent is expected to work without direct supervision of the Director of Accounting.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and account analysis that requires an advanced knowledge of accounting
- Generates financial reports that require intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Works with department supervisors, managers, directors, administrative, and other staff to identify and recommend solutions to issues that arise. Approved solutions are implemented and monitored by the incumbent on an ongoing basis
- Gathers, compiles, and reports complex financial information for various reporting purposes, both internal and external. This does include regulatory filings
- This position is responsible for the financial close of an assigned hospital, including accruals, variation analysis, communication with the facility, and final reporting
- This position is expected to function effectively within a team and participate constructively to produce results in a cooperative way
- Major challenges to this position are identifying and resolving problems that arise by understanding the way business is done and opportunities for improving the efficiency of the general ledger department or the department under review
- Has the authority to post routine journal entries without supervisor approval, prioritize assigned work load to most efficiently meet deadlines, and to evaluate best practices for analytical review
- Continually seeks to make suggestions, offer solutions and act upon both internal and external customer needs, concerns and priorities
The Intensive Care DEPARTMENT at Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center is a dynamic environment where you can pursue a highly challenging and rewarding career. Our new tower has provided additional ICU rooms with the latest technology providing a wide range of patient surgical/procedural experience.
Â· Level One Trauma Center
Â· 1:1 or 1:2 Nurse Ratio
Â· Staffed 24X7 by certified Intensivist
Â· Shared Governance (house wide and unit based)
Â· Opportunity for growth & ability to cross train within ICU (Trauma, Neuro, Surgical, Medical, CVICU)
Â· 32 Medical / Surgical Beds, 17 Trauma Beds, 5 CVICU Beds
Â· State of the Art equipment
Position Title:Clinical Dietician
Provides medical nutritional therapy to patients by assessing nutritional status, developing a plan of care to maintain or improve nutritional status, periodically evaluating the patient's response to the plan of care, and modifying it as required for optimal outcomes. Counsels patients and/or families about food requirement, eating habits, and therapeutic nutrition.
- Completes patient nutritional assessment and establishes plan of care for patient's nutritional requirements; utilizes assessment and evaluation techniques that consider the varied needs of age-specific populations as well as cultural, religious, and ethnic concerns.
- Documents assessment, plan, actions and patients' progress.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements educational materials to meet the needs of patients and clinical professionals. Serves as an expert resource and collaborates with the multi-disciplinary medical team on any nutrition-related matters.
- Participate in care planning meetings, rounds, and test trays in the kitchen.
Under the general direction of the Medical Director, the Department Manager, and Supervisor, the Respiratory Care Practitioner is responsible for providing respiratory care services to neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients for St. Rose Dominican Hospital.
These services will be delivered in accordance with specific physician orders and department policies and procedures.
RCP Neonate pediatric providers will be required to work a minimum of 80% of scheduled shifts in critical care.
This position is represented by SEIU, Local 1107 and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.