Click column header to sort
In keeping with the Dignity Health's health care philosophy, the Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) functions collaboratively and uses independent judgment to provide high quality care by assuring appropriate staffing on a shift basis or more as indicated by patient acuity and census. The ANM is accountable for unit operations, supervision, staff development, patient care delivery and clinical outcomes on assigned shifts. The ANM is responsible for providing clinical nursing leadership to unit staff and may provide direct patient care.
In keeping with Dignity Health and French Hospital Medical Center's healthcare philosophy, the Senior Assistant Nurse Manager of Surgical Services has responsibility and accountability for the Surgery Unit, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Sterile Processing, and other Dignity Health Initiatives as directed by the department Director or delegate. Maintains department policies and procedures in compliance with State and Federal laws and regulatory agencies. Coordinates, implements and improves the quality of care to patients of all ages. Manages and directs staff development, staff participation and department operations in coordination with other departments and physicians and surgeons. Practices effective personnel management in motivating and developing surgical services staff. Establishes goals and objectives, participates in intra and interdepartmental process improvements. Provides leadership and departmental direction and performs all duties using independent judgment, initiative and follow through. Responsible for fiscal goals of the department including staffing, productivity, cost containment, and other expenses and business development of the department.
The incumbent will provide medical direction for the Residency Program which includes working with the Program Director in curriculum development, teaching supervision, faculty and resident evaluation, resource development and long range planning. The incumbent will provide professional clinical services within the scope of the clinical Faculty responsibilities and under the guidelines of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The incumbent also provides supervision of medical care delivery for the organizations clinic. The incumbent will serve as a preceptor and mentor for Resident Physicians which includes observing care provided and providing ongoing feedback. In addition the incumbent will be responsible for preparing and delivering teaching conferences for residents, students, staff, other faculty, and mid-levels on medical topics as needed.
Position Type: PRN
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 0
Primary Location: AR > LITTLE ROCK > ST VINCENT INFIRMARY
Hope Street Margolis Family Center, a health, education and recreation resource of Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center, has been recognized as a national model for integrating health care within its community of Downtown Los Angeles. Hope Street Margolis Family Center employs a diverse team-focused multi-disciplinary staff of social workers, home visitors, mental health and healthcare professionals, and child development experts. Hope Street’s staff is one of the core strengths of its program, with a high percentage of staff holding advanced degrees, and 90% are bi-cultural and bilingual. This extraordinary team has been gathered and developed over the years and has a high retention rate.
The mission of Hope Street Margolis Family Center is to:
- Enhance the capacity of parents and families to nurture and care for their children
- Promote children's overall health, development, school readiness and academic achievement
- Strengthen existing service delivery networks and foster community partnerships
- Develop services that are accessible and responsive to the community we serve
For more information visit https://www.hopestreetfamilycenter.org
The Clinical Supervisor provides administrative and clinical supervision for staff and interns; direct clinical services; and assistance with overall program planning and development activities. This position will require flexibility and collaborative team work with respect to responsibilities as the program evolves.CSWlinical Supervisor, Behavorial Health, Mental Health, Children, Families, Social Work, Therapist, Licensed Therapist)
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN to be part of our dynamic patient care team. Passionate about the health and well-being of our patients. This Tech will assist in the nursing care of patients in the Nursing Units. Provide basic patient care; take and record vital signs to include temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, height, blood pressure and intake-output measurements. Orients patients to treatment setting and assists with activities of daily living as needed. Reviews and participates in implementation of the patient treatment plan. Makes rounds and monitors patients activities, physical and mental status and reports to nursing staff. Conducts a variety of patient safety monitoring activities such as observational checks. Documents observations, interventions, and group activities in the patient medical record while maintaining confidentiality of all health information. Create a positive work environment and efficient, quality patient care. Patient care assignments may include adult and geriatric age groups. This position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health
In keeping with the MMC healthcare philosophy, the bereavement counselor is responsible for working with the medical social workers and bereavement volunteers to provide bereavement services to Marian Hospice families and those in our community that experienced a recent death or loss.
The Infusion Center Billing Supervisor's responsibilities include:
- Direct responsibility for oversight of the assigned functional departments at St. John's Regional Medical Center and the staff assigned to the billing department; including, but not limited to the Financial Coordinator, Billing Representative, Registration Clerk, and Support staff/functions.
- Implementation and on-going support of all Business Systems used in PFS at St. John's Regional Medical Center Infusion Centers. In addition to charge process and reconciliation audits, is responsible for implementation of charge and reconciliation process and QA monitoring.
- Reporting to the Revenue Integrity Director, however they also work in conjunction with the Infusion Center Manager.
- As directed by leadership, in conjunction with the Central Coast CFO and Dignity Health Revenue Services, performs Revenue Cycle duties as assigned.
- Hiring, training, organizing, delegating and monitoring staff, under the direction of the Revenue Integrity Director.
- Acts as a liaison/resource for auditors, business office/O360 and is responsible for performance improvement and problem-solving of patient accounts for our patients and their families, staff, third-party payers, vendors and other internal and external customers. Also oversees Infusion AR/Denials for process improvement and opportunities.
- Adheres to and supports all HIPAA, OCEP and other compliance regulations as they relate to management of Private Health Information (PHI).
- Works in conjunction with the Revenue Integrity Director, Director of Operations, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Vice President to implement policies and procedures which support the Dignity Health and Central Coast facilities strategic plans.
Under the supervision of the Biomedical Program Manager, the Biomedical Technician performs work in preventive maintenance of complex medical instrumentation and installation and maintenance of and any other related work as may be required from time to time. The employee in this position should have experience in the repair of complex medical instrumentation.
By direction of the Lead Biomedical Engineering Associate, is responsible for repairing and maintaining Biomedical equipment and may periodically be required to work on non-electrical equipment as deemed necessary by the Engineering Management Associate.
Education: Required-Associates Degree in either Biomedical Electronics or Electronics Technology Experience: (minimum, plus desired): Required-
- Minimum of 2 years biomedical equipment repair experience
Preferred-Biomedical equipment repair experience in a hospital setting
Assures proper functionality, safety and reliability of equipment for use by patients and staff. Inspects and services equipment as needed per guidelines. Expertise includes competence in the use of electronic test equipment, including oscilloscope, digital multimeter, signal generator, and other measuring and electronic diagnostic devices. Completes and documents the monthly scheduled inspections assigned by the Chief of Biomedical Engineering.
-Consistently and positively communicates and collaborates with colleagues, supervisors, and customers, both internal and external
-Efficiently and independently plans time, meets deadlines, initiates and follows through on tasks
-Listens respectfully and carefully, demonstrating flexibility in working with others
-Demonstrates sensitivity to people of different cultures and works effectively with them
-Meets attendance standards and uses timekeeping system accurately and consistently
Under general supervision, this position provides medical equipment repair and maintenance, performing substantial maintenance, safety testing and routine repairs in a healthcare environment. Drives satisfaction through service excellence.
NOTE: This position will support the Medical Foundation Clinics within the Market.
Position Summary: Under general supervision, this position provides medical equipment repair and maintenance, performing substantial maintenance, safety testing and routine repairs in a healthcare environment. Drives satisfaction through service excellence. Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
- Performs significant preventative maintenance/safety tests/calibration for equipment.
- Provides equipment repair throughout responsible area.
- Prioritizes work load effectively with minimal supervision.
- Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and/or finished.
- Solves organization level customer service issues and complaints with minimal supervision.
- Assists in the ordering of part and supplies necessary for servicing of equipment.
- Performs cross training to other technicians on acquired skills.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
In keeping with the core values of Dignity Health, the Birth Record Clerk supports and promotes the provision of quality patient care. Actively participates as a team member in the systems, functions and activities of the unit/department.
This position on the Value Based Operations (VBO) team that is responsible for supporting the current network and implementation of new strategy to grow and improve the Value Based Agreements and networks that align with Dignity Health's mission, core values, and standards of conduct. This position will provide analytics with a keen focus on the contribution margin for developing and managing quality and performance of GSSA employer products and other Value Based Lives. Analytics will include narrower network/product designs to help employers better control their health plan costs and plan assets. Reporting will be developed in partnership with Manager of Analytics as well as selected, strategic clinical and non-clinical leaders to focus on optimizing the use of Dignity Health facilities and network providers. This role will support the entire program team as a program/business analyst, contributing directly to the development of the VBO Strategy. The program/business analyst will support development of work plans, timelines and operational reporting. The analyst will also assist in facilitating and coordinating data analyses for the value based agreements, deliver specific file review and maintenance, and assist in delivering data to support strategic decisions.
- Supports a project for key internal stakeholders
- Supports decision-making processes and may interact with senior management
- Develops working knowledge of project management processes, tools and methodologies
- Assists with project tasks, collaborates/validates activities associated with project plans
- Assists in development of project management tools and processes including work plans, issues logs, budgets, status reports and executive
- Assists with meeting preparations including scheduling, documentation and distribution of materials
- Assists with project analyses including data validation, program costs/returns, and other financial analyses
- Supports management with facilitating project meetings and status meetings as appropriate
- Ensures that all actions taken and methods used to produce the results outlined above, incorporate and promote the Mission and Philosophy of
Dignity Health and its sponsors
The Buyer acts as a purchasing agent for the Dignity Health System, having authority to commit system funds by contract, procures a wide variety of supplies and equipment for multiple acute and non-acute care facilities, using accepted procurement procedures in obtaining best price and quality goods. The buyer function entails receiving automated purchase requests from departments for processing and ordering of supplies. Other related responsibilities include resolution of pricing and shipping discrepancy, expediting of orders, identifying substitutions and alternate sourcing for backordered products and customer service. Capital Equipment planning and procurement for all departments and construction projects. Work with Surgery departments to identify sourcing of physician preference items and ensure lowest cost and high product quality resulting in positive clinical outcomes.
- Checks purchase requisitions for proper authorization and completeness prior to the acquisition of any requested supplies and equipment
- Initiates and maintains purchase orders, utilizing Materials Management software system
- Works closely with requesting departments, providing information and assistance in purchasing related matters
- Continually seeks to understand and support customer needs, concerns, and priorities. Meets or exceed customer expectations and requirements
- Ensure all capital equipment specifications meet customer requirements
- Create equipment trade in purchase orders
- Works with construction project teams in managing purchases and expenditures
- Attends on site facility based meetings as required to support capital projects
- Provide alternate sourcing and market trend information to support capital projects
- Works with facilities and vendors to stage/hold capital purchases until delivery date is operationally viable
- Manages physician preference items by understanding the physician needs and operational requirements of surgical departments while ensuring high quality low cost alternate products
- Compliance with all implant and tissue documentation and tracking
- Evaluates custom pack cost benefits related to product changes
- Is a resource for surgical departments in identifying approved vendors and supplies
- Works with surgical departments in completing After-the-Fact purchase orders
- Assist surgical departments with equipment trials
- Attend surgical council meetings as required
- Identifies available sources of supply, including alternate products, in the event of back orders
- Performance of buying functions with accuracy and competence
- Check order status or confirmation before close of business each day, and assure timely delivery and performance
- Contacts departments via approved process in the event of a critical product on back order
- Returns all calls within one business day
- Follows department guidelines and notifies the facility Materials Manager of any variances to the guidelines that may be critical in handling/expediting and processing purchasing orders
- Identifies suitable purchasing arrangements for products, including contracts, blanket orders, Standing orders and vendor stocking arrangements
- Management of Blanket and Standing orders to ensure adherence and appropriate renewal action
- Arranges for the procurement of supplies on a pooled basis, rather than department by department
- Obtains emergency and rush ordered supplies in coordination with the end user departments as required
- Expedites and follow-ups on orders placed on a regular scheduled basis
- Communicates to departments; price, terms, back orders, problems and shipping, as arrangements are made in their behalf
- Manages vendor returns and credits
- Exercises tact, discretion and diplomacy in establishing and maintaining harmonious relations with end user departments
- Advises departments of any changes or restrictions on materials that would prohibit the acquisition
- Keeps informed of current departmental practices or changes by regularly attending staff meetings
- Participates in continuing education related to profession
- Ensures unscheduled absences do not exceed department guidelines
- Observes the department dress and grooming standards and consistently wears name badge
- Provides proper notification of absence or tardiness within established guidelines
- Maximizes the use of all facility resources, including supplies, own time and time of others
- Performs duties in an independent manner with little or no need for direct supervision
- Seeks guidance from department managers when appropriate
- Recognizes and performs duties which need to be performed although not directly assigned and regularly assists others
- Seeks methods to improve current practices by identifying problems and proposing viable solutions to supervisor
- Additional duties as needed
Join us NOW as our Clinical Integration Department is seeking a Call Center Representative to join our team! Responsible for the scheduling of radiology procedures for all modalities with minimal phone wait times. Manages multiple processes including inbound and outbound phone calls, fax and moderately complex computer systems.
Located in Phoenix, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
Under general supervision of the Professional Nursing Staff functions as a member of the Cardiac Cath team. Maintains a therapeutic environment for patients undergoing cardiac catheterization. Operates physiologic monitoring recorder and other related cath lab equipment. Assists with patient and procedure preparation, and radiographic equipment positioning. Functions as a scrub assistant during cardiac catheterization. Responsible for QC of x-ray systems, image quality, and storage operation of digital acquisition and monitoring radiation safety in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Shares on-call work schedule.
- Two years of Cardiovascular technologist experience which involved ECG instrumentation, interpretation and hemodynamic recording equipment
- Interventional Radiology experience may substitute for the required education on a year for year basis
- Current and valid Completion of California State Certification requirements (C.R.T.)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (A.R.R.T.)
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Completion of California State Fluoroscopy permit within 12 months of hire
- Certified as a Cardiovascular Technologist
Supporting the Cardiovascular Cath Lab at Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz, CA.
In keeping with the French Hospital Medical Center health care philosophy, the invasive Cardiovascular Technologist is proficient in the preparation of the patient for all procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Radiology and EP Laboratory. The incumbent is a licensed Rad Tech with training and scrub experience and training in both Cath and EP Labs. The Tech is also responsible for the maintenance, inventory, stocking & sterile preparations of all equipment, parts, catheter devices & room preparations for each procedure.
cath lab, tech, cardio, vascular, Catheterization laboratory
In keeping with the Marian Regional Medical Center health care philosophy, the invasive Cardiovascular Technologist is proficient in the preparation of the patient for all procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Radiology and EP Laboratory. The incumbent is a licensed Rad Tech with training and scrub experience and training in both Cath and EP Labs. The Tech is also responsible for the maintenance, inventory, stocking & sterile preparations of all equipment, parts, catheter devices & room preparations for each procedure.
$30k Sign-On for Eligible/Experienced/Qualified Candidates
cath lab, tech, cardio, vascular, Catheterization laboratory