Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Under the direction of the Manager, Office Services the Office Services Coordinator is
(1) responsible for the up-keep of common areas and support onsite meetings;
(2) provide reception relief duties;
(3) purchase and stock office supplies;
(4) delivers mail and packages to staff;
(5) Liaison with vendors and property management for office requests;
(6) oversees the mailroom operations including getting and sorting mail;
(7) process accounts payable and receivables;
(8) oversees, and prepare workspace for new hire;
(9) process and performs expense reconciliation;
(10) ability to multi-task, work and remain calm under pressure; and
(11) any other tasks that may be assigned.
Minimum of three (3) years of clerical experience in health care, corporate environment or other comparable business experience. Must have organizational skills.
High School graduate with emphasis on clerical business preparation and/or job related experience may be substituted in lieu of diploma. Some college preferred.
Proficiency with MS Office suite and answering multi-phone line.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.