The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
What We Offer
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
• This position will report to: Director of Finance, or designee
• Percentage Travel Required/Frequency: Up to 10%
• FLSA Status: Exempt
• Remote Worker: Non-eligible
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
Arizona Care Network (ACN) is a clinically integrated physician network and is a Dignity Health and Abrazo Health (Tenet) physician collaboration. The Senior Actuarial Analyst is an employee of Inland Health Organization of Southern California, Inc., doing business as Dignity Health Managed Services Organization, a physician support organization owned by Dignity Health. The Senior Actuarial Analyst will interact regularly with all levels and across all functions. The Senior Actuarial Analyst will work directly with the finance department as well as appropriate external resources.
The Senior Actuarial Analyst will assist/lead Arizona Care Network (ACN)’s actuarial function. The Senior Actuarial Analyst will work with the finance department to promote best practices across the company and ensure the integrity of the organization’s contract performance and targets for various value-based contracts for the Accountable Care Organization (ACO). The Senior Actuarial Analyst in conjunction with the finance department will have responsibility for developing and maintain the company’s various tools for measuring profitability and risk exposures. The successful candidate will also assist in further developing the organization’s business intelligence (BI) capability ensuring the company is optimizing existing BI resources as well as adding resources to stay ahead of the curve on overall data-strategy and performance monitoring.
What We’re Looking For
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, economics, or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years related professional work experience in a healthcare setting, ideally payer or ACO setting.
• At least 1 Society of Actuarial (SOA) exam preferred
• Team-oriented, collaborative approach and a willingness and ability to handle opposing perspectives and gain consensus.
• Strong written and oral communication and leadership skills, with proven successful experience working with Management.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills, with a proven success in risk management. High personal impact, self-starter and critical thinker.
• Strong consultative and influencing skills.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.