Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charitable care and community services. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Position Summary - Sr. Physician/Med Group Comp Analyst:
Administers data collection and analysis involved in calculating physician and Medical Group compensation programs. Acts in a lead capacity with Physician Comp Analyst in the area of training, auditing and mentoring. Works with Physician Compensation group to ensure physicians and Medical Groups are paid in a timely & accurate manner. Recommends program & system solutions to address changing needs of the department. Leads compensation support through survey participation & analysis, reviewing and distributing compensation and productivity reports, conducting analyses requested and/or required by the executive leadership, Board of Directors (BOD), Medical Directors, individual providers and corporate counsel.
1) Take responsibility for his/her own actions
2) Know and comply with applicable laws and rules, including applicable Federal health care program requirements, the Dignity Health Standards of Conduct and Dignity Health policies and procedures as they apply to his/her particular job responsibilities
3) Seek guidance as provided in the Dignity Health Standards of Conduct and/or policies when in doubt about his/her responsibilities
4) Refrain from involvement in illegal, unethical or otherwise improper acts
5) Promptly report any potential or suspected violation of Dignity Health Standards of Conduct, Dignity Health policy or applicable laws or regulations
6) As requested, assist Dignity Health personnel and authorized outside personnel in investigating all allegations of violations
7) Meet training requirements within designated timelines assigned
8) Understand and accept consequences for failure to comply with Dignity Health Standards of Conduct
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.