Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY17, Dignity Health provided $2.6 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unpaid cost of government programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
This position is responsible for performing intermediate level Corporate Accountant reporting and financial tasks for
Dignity Health Corporate Accounting. The position works in a cooperative team environment to provide value to
internal and external customers.
Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
Job Specific Duties:
1) Take responsibility for his/her own actions
2) Know and comply with applicable laws and rules, including applicable Federal health care program requirements, the Dignity Health
Standards of Conduct and Dignity Health policies and procedures as they apply to his/her particular job responsibilities
3) Seek guidance as provided in the Dignity Health Standards of Conduct and/or policies when in doubt about his/her responsibilities
4) Refrain from involvement in illegal, unethical or otherwise improper acts
5) Promptly report any potential or suspected violation of Dignity Health Standards of Conduct, Dignity Health policy or applicable laws or
6) As requested, assist Dignity Health personnel and authorized outside personnel in investigating all allegations of violations
7) Meet training requirements within designated timelines assigned
8) Understand and accept consequences for failure to comply with Dignity Health Standards of Conduct
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.