Saint Francis Memorial Hospital has served the city with extraordinary expertise and care. We are located in the heart of San Francisco and serve a remarkable and diverse patient population.
We encourage employee participation at all levels to encourage growth and excellence. Known as the downtown hospital, Saint Francis boasts all private rooms and a friendly atmosphere.
The hospital is renowned for orthopedics, with leading programs in sports medicine, joint replacement, spine care and occupational medicine. Saint Francis is also known for outstanding acute burn care, emergency medicine, acute rehabilitation and a nationally-honored cancer care program.
The Staff Nurse II is responsible for direct and indirect delivery of patient care for a wide variety of patient population through the use of the nursing process and maintenance of the standards of professional nursing practice. The Registered Nurse promotes compliance and support of policies and achieves trust in professional collegial relationships. Applies Dignity Health Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
· Experience in critical care setting strongly preferred, but combination of education, other experience and specialty training may be considered.
· Basic computer skills. Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
· CA RN license
· ACLS, BLS and PALS or ENPC issued by AHA required.
· CareConnect MAR experience
· Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) certification preferred.
· Certified Critical Care Nurse
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.