The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
The Finance Business Analyst II's serve as the internal consultants between the business and the Finance Department. They provide analysis and evaluation of business data, processes, and define report and data requirements. They will perform quality checks to confirm positive data integrity of reports, dashboards and data extracts. When data anomalies are identified, Business Analyst II's collaborate with the business and finance team to correct and provide accurate, actionable information. As the internal consultants, Business Analyst II's develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and bridge the gap with the Finance department identifying opportunities to improve, develop, maintain and continuously monitor business performance.
The Finance Business Analyst II provides ongoing support and analysis for DHMSO markets. Determines business requirements, reviews systems capabilities, analyzes product performance, determines product requirements, and troubleshoots problems.
- 3-5 years of industry experience working in a role requiring knowledge and management of finance business systems concepts and processes, or 1-2 years of DHMSO experience as BA I.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio. Relational database management systems such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL. Advanced knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner.
- Knowledge of data governance, data modeling, data integration, and financial modeling.
- Ability to define problems, gather and analyze data, assess customer / market needs and requirements, reason logically, draw sound conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques.
- Experience in presenting content to all levels of staff and documenting definitions and standard value sets for performance metrics.
- Ability to perform more complex systems analysis and design, enhance and modify new and existing systems, write instructions, and train staff and users.
- Ability to identify issues and problems within operations, program systems, administrative activities, and other relevant areas.
- Understanding of Incurred but not reported (IBNR) within the claims/health plan environment.
- Previous experience with Health Econ Analytics / Risk Pool Auditing
- Previous Utilization of Tableau
- MBA/Master's Degree
- Knowledge of IBNR, risk pool auditing / health econ analytics, and Tableau is desired.
- Experience using basic statistical tool sets such as R. MatLab, SPSS, SAS Actuarial or statistical science and/ or cost accounting experience.
- Experience with ETL system such as PowerBI or Alteryx
Will consider BA III based on candidate experience and education
relevant skills: finance, financial analyst, business analyst, healthcare finance, data modeling, data integration, financial modeling, data analysis, business transformation, enterprise transformation, automation, managed care, incurred but not reported, ibnr, capitation, risk pools, division of financial responsibility, claims payments, presentation skills, PowerBI, budgets, budgeting
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.