Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - one of the largest health systems in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
Dignity Health Medical Group – Ventura County, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a multi-specialty clinic with seven locations in Ventura County, including Camarillo, Oxnard and Thousand Oaks. Along with our local affiliated Dignity Health hospitals (St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital and St. John’s Regional Medical Center), we offer an integrated care delivery system that provides high quality, compassionate care in family medicine, internal medicine, infectious disease, OB/GYN, hematology and oncology, neurology, pediatrics, and rheumatology.
The Clinical Quality Improvement Nurse serves as a key interface and liaison between Inland Empire/Northridge Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) and managed care patients not utilizing referrals and/or receiving needed services. The CQI Nurse role is to perform, conduct and coordinate quality improvement initiatives and collaborate with quality improvement (QI) members. QI initiatives include but not limited to divisional metrics, P4P, HEDIS, Medicare 5 Star, HCCs and access studies.
- Clear and current CA LVN license.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of written and verbal communication, judgment, problem-solving, presentation and public relations.
- This position requires a dynamic and highly motivated person with the ability to influence patients to avail themselves of needed healthcare services.
- Navigation through patient information in an Electronic Health Record (EHR) application in the ambulatory setting.
- Experience working with and maintaining spreadsheets includes but not limited to Excel, Access.
- Experience with quality metrics strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel and maintaining spreadsheets preferred.
Keywords: LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, quality metrics, extrapolate data, HEDIS
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.