National supply chain contracts must be implemented at the local level. This position will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining, and evaluating identified critical high volume supplies used within the critical supply areas. The critical supply areas include, but not limited to the OR, Cath Lab, GI Lab, and Radiology and general supplies house wide as indicated.
- Works collaboratively with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders on local and system-wide savings implementations to ensure achievement of hospital and CHI National goals
- Acts as a liaison between end users and the national supply chain leadership
- Communicates national savings initiatives to local clinicians
- Responsible for procurement of new products and technologies that are based within contracting
- Coordinates trial and evaluation projects for national initiatives and new product requests
- Collaborates with physicians and clinicians and all department leaders as necessary
- Monitors the vendor credentialing system for functionality, and serves as administrator to add policy, and restrict access if necessary
- Creatively suggests new savings opportunities for local facilities
- Participates in the local standing clinical meetings for optimum communication opportunity
- Responsible for contract exception requests and directing individuals as appropriate.
- Honoring and caring for the dignity of all persons in mind, body, and spirit
- Ensuring the highest quality of care for those we serve
- Working together as a team to achieve our goals
- Improving continuously by listening, and asking for and responding to feedback
- Seeking new and better ways to meet the needs of those we serve
- Using our resources wisely
- Understanding how each of our roles contributes to the success of our organization.
- Integrity & Character – exhibits high standards of personal conduct by engaging in ethical decision-making, honoring commitments, communicating openly/honestly, and living our values.
- Spirituality – gives evidence that she/he finds a higher meaning in work and demonstrates caring for others in body, mind, and spirit
- Performance – creates a clear line of sight between strategic priorities and individual goals, monitors progress, provides accurate and timely feedback, and recognizes contributions.
- Communications – communicates clarity of purpose and direction in a manner that energizes, and fosters commitment; provides ongoing encouragement as well as information vital to success
- Collaboration & Teamwork – seeks out and values diversity in people and perspectives; manages conflict in a manner that improves results and relationships; acts in the best interest of all of our organization's stakeholders
- Caring & Service – Consistently treats others with respect; holds team accountable to high service standards; appropriately involves others in decisions impacting them
- Learning & Growth - Regularly invests time in developing, and coaching others; energizes team innovate, to continuously improve processes, and share knowledge across the organization
- Future Focus – Actively seeks opportunity for growth consistent with the organization's Mission, Vision, Values
- Change Leadership – Gains a willing commitment to change, and assists others in coping with ongoing pace of change
- Achieving Results – Holds self and team members accountable for people, performance, quality and growth outcomes
- Initiative: Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives, goes beyond what is required, seeks to resolve problems without being asked.