CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
The Integration Developer II works with the business analysts and business stakeholders of the various programs and projects in order to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of revenue cycle or clinical interface technical solutions.
This position will analyze, design, and validate integration requirements for development and changes to business processes, policies, and information systems integration. The Integration Developer II implements and maintains interface technical solutions that enable the organization to achieve its integrations goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Reports to the Integration Development Manager.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
· Designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains solutions with limited direction.
· Participates in support on-call rotations.
· Performs source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
· Leads and coordinates code/peer reviews of single facility or application focused development work to insure it aligns to the business and technical requirements.
· Provides administrative, application development, and unit testing for small to medium complex projects (and support issues) or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
· Provides application development services for support and projects that align to the software development life cycles, organizational governance policies, and industry best practices.
· Collaborates with application and project team(s) to define design and unit testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with business and system requirements.
· Participates in or Leads application development activities for a single functional area to achieve project objectives.
· Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application standards, policies, and procedures.
· Ensures application development deliverables are completed on a time, budget, and quality.
· Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
· Develop and applies business knowledge in one or more functional areas.
· Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $32.08 to $41.70, hourly rates, annualized.
Required Licensure and Certifications
Required Minimum Experience
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.