CommonSpirit Health is a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 137 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states.
In FY 2019, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of nearly $29 billion and provided $4.45 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs.
Location - Remote opportunity, Houston TX or Phoenix AZ
Demonstrates responsibility for on-going project work related to the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of CommonSpirit Health’s multiple learning delivery solutions.
· Administers the current Learning Management Systems (LMS) including system configuration. Creates course components, modifies course configurations, and creates insightful reports.
· Provides ongoing technical and administrative support for the LMS and other systems used by the department. Manages user roles, securities, and permissions associated with LMS access. Develops and revises LMS guidelines and procedures to best serve diverse clients.
· Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the Learning Management System (LMS) maintenance, integrations with vendor partners, trouble shooting, training local admins, end user support, reporting and continuous improvement initiatives.
Technical Project Management:
· Organizes work, projects and activities, sets priorities, meets critical deadlines, and provides follow-up on assignments with minimal direction. Transmits information and keeps informed of pertinent activities. Responds to requests, provides information and
· Performs both routine and ad hoc data analysis, including arranging data into meaningful conclusions, inisghts, using charts, graphs, pivot tables, etc. Designs professional materials such as presentations via multi-media and participant material suitable for use by clients in different countries outside of the U.S.
2 years of CSOD administration (required)
Tableau Analysis Report Generation (required)
Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree.
Licensure - CSOD certification (preferred)
Expert-level knowledge of LMS applications and Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.