You are the future of Healthcare!
We’re now in a “new normal” in healthcare where more and more patients are preferring to receive care in the comfort and safety of their own home. Superior innovation and technology, along with caring clinicians make this possible. Health Care Nurses are answering the call to serve humanity and their community by safely caring for patients in their own homes during these unprecedented times.
The top nursing opportunities today are with strong, established home health care providers with excellent outcomes and advanced technology. We leverage telehealth as a core component of our case management approach to care in the home, and this helps keep our nurses safe and prevents the spread of infection.
We are looking for a home health RN to join our growing team in King County!
Currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this position.
Leverage technology to help keep you and your family safe!
• A flex remote workday from your own home every week!
• Care for patients in their own home in and around your community!
• Our remote patient monitoring reinforces your individual case management!
• Ensures every clinician and employee is following the most up-to-date guidelines from the CDC and public health departments.
Best Outcomes, Best Schedule, Best Technology, Easy Documentation, Competitive Pay – Let it work for YOU!
• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
• An active RN license in the state of Washington
• One year of nursing experience
• Knowledge of administering medications
• The ability to think and act quickly and discern the difference between urgent vs. emergency situations
• Ability to be very autonomous while still being part of a care team
• Passion for excellence in quality of care
• Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.