CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
The CommonSpirit Health Applied Analytics & Data Science team is looking for an innovative and experienced Product Owner who has a strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper use/consumption, data quality, and stewardship. This role will act as the subject matter expert for all digitally use case driven data.
This person will partner with key subject matter experts throughout the organization to understand data sources, data meaning and access. Additionally this role will actively participate in the overall data governance of the organization and specifically the strategy framework how data is managed within the Digital business. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with data management, data governance and data quality techniques.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
· Partner with the Data & Analytics organization and other departments across the organization to identify metrics for digital use cases and work with those teams to develop requirements for sourcing data into the digital data lake.
· Facilitate and guide the development of metrics, data structure, and data collection methodologies in support of business requirements
· Manage the data catalogue, metadata and data quality responsibilities for the digital data lake
· Actively participate in program increment planning, roadmap activities, and program prioritization with the Digital business to understand their use cases in order to build technical requirements for data ingestion, meaning and cataloguing
· Coordinate with Data Stewards and Data Quality Analysts on adherence with data standards and quality metrics Build trusted customer relationships through proactive team management and effective project delivery.
· Establishes knowledge of customer business challenges and data priorities to translate into technical requirements for data sourcing and access.
· Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review customer deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
· Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
Non-negotiable competencies include:
Ultimately responsible for technical success of product
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $49.19 to $63.96, hourly rates, annualized.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and/or SAFe Certification (POPM)
Non-negotiable competencies include:
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.