CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
We’re searching for an Analyst of Search Engine Optimization to lead and evolve our SEO strategy. The primary responsibilities of the Senior Analyst are to create & execute our strategic SEO vision and integrate within internal/client business, marketing, content, digital, design & development teams. This person will be technically proficient with the tools needed to monitor SEO performance, can execute the tactics required for strategic campaigns, and has an eye (and mind) for analyzing and reporting results. This person would be a self-starter, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Candidates should demonstrate expertise in strategic and technical aspects of the search engine optimization industry, ranging from day-to-day tasks (keyword research and analysis, site audits, content audits), defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models) to technical implementation of SEO best practices. The Senior SEO Analyst will be responsible for conducting extensive audits and provide recommendations to enhance the standing of client websites in natural search listings.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
· Develop SEO strategies to drive success throughout the all-digital experiences (web, mobile, apps, other digital integrations)
· Conducting deep dives into Search linguistics to determine consumer behavior
· Working with internal content and creative teams to implement SEO strategies and best practices for content taxonomies, information architecture, component/asset nomenclature, design and migration strategies
· Working closely with technical/development teams to implement technical and information architecture SEO best practices for CMS optimization
· Working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, AJAX and other languages in relation to the limitations and technical issues for SEO
· Working with product, digital, marketing, brand and other teams to develop SEO strategies including, but not limited to, local and mobile search strategies, paid media/SEO integration, digital asset optimization, social media and amplification best practices
· Managing SEO activities such as tracking platform assessment, SEO set up, developing and maintaining project plans, goal setting and reporting
· Collaborating with various capabilities to identify content for both on-site and social distribution based on consumer search demand
· Closely monitoring performance activity, working with analytics resources to identify trends, areas of concern and potential opportunities
· Communicating with business leaders and team members regarding explanations of SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables and performance issues
· Staying on top of the latest search industry trends, from detailed tactics to over-arching concepts, communicating the application, potential impact and opportunity to internal Dignity Health teams
· Utilizing industry performance tracking and analysis tools such as SEMRush, Moz, BrightEdge, Conductor, Yext, Botify, various crawlers, XML sitemap generators and others to monitor SEO performance for Dignity Health and all competitors
· Utilizing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Sitecore, or equivalent where necessary
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $27.77 to $36.10, hourly rates, annualized.
Required Education and Experience
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.