CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
We are in need of an Epic Project Manager to assist with the implementation and upgrades. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of workflows, implementation timelines, in depth PM philosophy and skills and Epic experience.
The Project Manager is accountable for the project objectives. They responsible for managing resource allocation, influencing sponsors and prioritizing work. The PM plays an active role in making decisions involving processes and structures to support enterprise wide change.
The PM must have the ability to manage business sponsor relationships and navigate the political landscape.
They are assigned to medium or large projects and, at times, be assigned to multiple projects.
- Directs and consults with project team members, leadership in the preparation of project documentation, deliverables, milestones, resources, schedules and budgets
- Requires leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Often leads Project team(s) comprised of more junior project managers, work stream leads, business solutions analysts, applications analysts, and developers.
- Adheres to Project Management Methodologies as defined within the IT Project Methodology guide.
- Does not have HR responsibilities
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $40.66 to $52.86 hourly rates, annualized.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.