Dignity Health at Home provides home care and wellness services for Phoenix, AZ. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. Dignity Health at Home's quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
When you work for Dignity Health at Home, you can expect a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment, where every associate plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
Dignity Health at Home/Phoenix is now seeking an Acute Care Home Health RN to see patients in their homes from 3-11pm. This would include on-call and rotational weekends.
Now offering a $5,000 Sign-on bonus!
This position will specialize in providing acute care to patients in their homes through the extensive use of technology, care coordination and clinical pathways. This is a great opportunity for an experienced RN that enjoys connecting with patients while providing highly skilled care!
• Provides care and education to patients and their caregivers
• Participates in the coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed
• Evaluates and revises care plans/assessments based on changes in patients and/or their environments
• Participates in regular case conferences and in-service or special case orientations as needed and participates in on-call rotation.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Currently licensed to practice in Arizona
• 3-5 years of inpatient experience (preferably in med/surg) as a registered nurse within the last 5 years preferred
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.